Recent observations have concluded that most shoppers prefer to use paper-based coupons to online discounts. Research from last year showed staggering results in the favour of paper coupons where they all began. For every one online coupon used, 48 paper coupons are acted on. The tree-killing coupons continue their reign at the top and it has mystified many retailers as they continue efforts to improve the online coupon usage.
If you prefer paper coupons so much just print them off, because the misperception that using paper coupons is actually incorrect. Online shoppers can easily type in a specific code or just click on an offer to activate the finest promotions available. With so much traffic attracted to merchants’ websites you will most likely find the best offers on the web’.
The Latest on Online Voucher Code Shopping
According to Consumerist, RedPlum conducted research that displayed some interesting results as 116 million people used paper coupons opposed to 68 than used digital ones. Although manual vouchers continue to enjoy their time at the top it is evident that online vouchers continue to grow. Digital coupon usage has grew by 27 percent since 2012.
Online vouchers are an easy to use alternative to paper coupons and take a lot less time to activate. There’s a misconception that online codes take time and that consumers have to register with their details. This is untrue, here at My Favourite Voucher Codes we allow you to pick your code and activate it within seconds. Find your favourite deals and click onto ‘Get Code & Open Site’, the specific code will be revealed and then you’ll be directed to the merchant’s official website.
Why You Should Use Online Voucher Codes?
There are so many advantages to promotion codes that are available online, that’s why many retailers are doing their utmost to promote these types of deals.
- They’re quick and easy- it is possible to register the vouchers when you get to the checkout in just seconds.
- Online promotions save trees- why use paper unnecessarily?
- You’ll be raising for charity- this isn’t always synonymous with using online vouchers but if you take advantage of My Favourite Voucher Codes you will also be helping a good cause with 20% of profits going to charity.
- Compare- the internet allows us to easily compare products, prices, brands and merchants without leaving the house.
- Valid- there is nothing more frustrating or embarrassing than reaching the checkout to be told your coupon is no longer valid, that is impossible online. Plus our team continuously update all offers.
Get your hands on the latest deals to cover every aspect of your spree. Whether you are looking for groceries, clothing, DIY, gadgets or sporting equipment. It can all be found online for less with our voucher codes for Tesco, Sports Direct, New Look and Amazon.
By Daniel Treasure, 26th July 2016