Whether Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, or your boyfriend’s birthday is just around the corner; finding great gifts for men can be notoriously difficult. We all remember the Christmas’ and Fathers Days when dad’s present pile mostly consisted of socks, ties and perhaps the occasional book; depending on whether he happened to mention one he wanted back in June and you picked up on it. However, in the modern world with the ease of online shopping, you can find an assortment of fantastic gifts for your boyfriend, dad, brother or friend in just a few clicks! And better yet, with our online discount vouchers, these fab gifts don’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
Quirky Gifts for Geeky Guys
If your other half is likely to spend more time on the Xbox than outdoors, or if you have to drag him away from the PlayStation to get some quality time, then Menkind is the perfect place to find a great geeky gift. They have a range of fantastic gifts, and here are our top picks:
- Pop Vinyl Figures: From Game of Thrones to Guardians of the Galaxy; there’s hundreds of these collectable Funko Pop figurines for fans of all the classic games, TV Shows and movies. People around the world collect these cute little figurines, and they are sure to please whether you are shopping for a hardcore collector or just a movie fan. Better yet, with our Menkind voucher codes you can enjoy discounts of up to a huge 50% off these funky figures!
- Futuristic Gadgets: Okay, so we couldn’t pick just one. But that’s because there are so many fun gadget gifts to choose from! Using our Menkind discount codes, you can find gifts such as VR headsets, table top AI robots, Bluetooth laser keyboards and a build-your-own retro radio station. With our money off codes, you can add a discount to your basket no matter what you buy and give your boyfriend a high tech pressie at a low price.
Activity Packages for the Adventurer
Looking for something fun and exciting for your active lad? Well, with our Activity Superstore discount vouchers you can discover a variety of fantastic days out that every adventurer will love. Explore their collection of bungee jumping or skydiving experience days, or plan a romantic date night with dinner and cocktails for two on the Thames. Find our top picks below and save on a once in a lifetime experience.
- Comedy Night for Two: There are so many fantastic days out, weekend breaks and experience packages to choose from, it’ll likely be hard to find just one to suit your man. However, their comedy nights can be a fun experience for the two of you, with an evening of laughter and entertainment, followed by dinner and drinks. Plus, with our money off codes you can save up to a huge 45% discount on the entire package.
- Weekend Breaks: If you have a special anniversary coming up or just want a fab gift that both of you can enjoy, you can always book a fantastic weekend away for you and your partner. You can get great weekend breaks to London, Devon and Edinburgh, with discounts on hotels and flights as well as fun things to do on your break.
- Driving Experience Days: These activity packages are one of the most popular, and for good reason. They offer a range of thrilling race car driving activities, go karting days, famous movie car driving experiences and many more thrilling adventures for the keen driver.
High Quality Fashion for the Stylish Man
Men’s fashion can be not only hard to find, but also expensive to buy. In high street stores menswear is often hidden away in the corner of the second floor, but when you shop online with our voucher codes you can open up a whole new world of fashionable men’s clothing to suit your man.
- Colour Block T-Shirt / Sweatshirt: This bold and stylish design comes in both a t-shirt and sweatshirt, and is perfect for the man who loves subtle style and designer quality clothing. There is a broad range of casualwear on offer at Lyle & Scott, including basic wardrobe essentials, summer must-haves and plus size fashion.
- Sports Running Bag: If your man loves heading to the gym and keeping in shape, then a Lyle & Scott gym bag can help him keep his kit safe and stay stylish at the gym. The iconic eagle is front and centre, and you can choose a range of colours and designs. Their sports and gym section is ideal to shop for fitness fans, and their sale section is always full to the brim with top quality activewear.
Top Tip: Get money off your entire shop when you use our Lyle & Scott promo codes to grab yourself a fab discount. They offer a 20% discount when you sign up to the mailing list, and a 10% discount for all students! Treat your man to some stylish threads without spending a fortune.
Movies, Books & Music for the Media Mad
For the bargain shopper, Music Magpie is key to finding great books, DVD’s, CD’s and technology at super low prices. If your other half is a keen bookworm, film buff or music man, then you can find a selection of great entertainment gifts online.
8. iPhones: Discover the latest iPhones at a fraction of the usual price when you shop for pre-owned and refurbished phones at Music Magpie. They have both older and newer generations of iPhone, with some bargain buys in an “as new” condition. They even offer a 12-month warranty on all items so you are fully covered for any faults.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Books: Explore their collection of bargain books online from horror novels stories to graphic novels. Using our Music Magpie money off codes, you can get more for your money, and treat your man to some top-quality reading material to last him a while.
10. DVD Box Sets for Under £3: If your partner is a keen collector of DVDs and needs some to complete his collection, or perhaps he’s a superfan of all thing’s superhero; a DVD boxset is a great way to give something special without spending a bundle.
Top Tip: Using our Music Magpie discount codes, you can not only find bargain books, CDs and DVDs but you can ensure your online order doesn’t cost a penny more. How? Well, you can enjoy free delivery on all orders; no matter how much you spend or what you buy!
Top 10 Gifts for the Man in Your Life Podcast
For our valid visually impaired users please check out the podcast version of this great blog on how to buy a gift for the man in your life!
by Emily Atkinson-Dalton