- First, you can make your delivery cheaper by sending multiple parcels. They offer multi-parcels discounts on some of their UK delivery services.
- Secondly, you save by using their pre-pay service which lets you add more money to your account in advance and later use it to pay for shipping without having to provide card details. When you top up £25 or more, you’ll receive 3% of the added amount into your prepay account that can later be used to pay for future deliveries.
- Another way to secure money-saving deals is by subscribing to their Gold and Silver customer reward schemes. To qualify, you need to spend more than £200 within one month and they’ll pay into your pre-pay account which you can use to send more packages. If you spend £3,000 on deliveries within one month, they’ll pay £50 into your account. The more spend the more you get back.
- You could also sign up for their newsletter to receive lots of personalised offers, helpful advice, and tips delivered directly to your inbox. They’ll give you a 15% discount on your first delivery when you sign up.
Are There any DHL Parcel Student Discount Deals?
If you end up in a college somewhere far away from home where you can’t rely on friends and family to transport items to your new accommodation, then you can seek a range of solutions at much lower rates using our DHL Parcel discount codes. Since the last thing you would want to do is move heavy and large parcels to the Post Office and queue up waiting to be served, they do the heavy lifting for you so that you’ll simply arrange a collection from home for the delivery of your large package while saving on the fees with our special offers. Apart from moving in and out of your college accommodation, you can enjoy cost savings using our promo codes when you have something such as gifts you need to send your friends or loved ones. For more additional savings on delivery services, we also encourage students to sign up with StudentBeans and UNiDAYS, so you can set up an account with them today if you do not already have one.
Are There any DHL Parcel NHS Discount Codes?
If you’re running a small e-commerce business or sending packages to your friends and loved ones across town and abroad but want something more economical, then DHL Parcel may just be the sort of service you’re looking for. You’ll struggle to find a service that’s cheaper than theirs, plus we have massive DHL Parcel promo codes for everyone including NHS workers. You can send both small and large packages to recipients across the UK and those who are far off abroad without paying the full delivery fees using our vouchers. If it’s an urgent item that you need to get out fast, they still got you covered with a seamless online booking service that can get your parcel collected at your home or office and have it delivered on the next day at the best bargain prices using our discount offers. To get even more deals on your parcel delivery, sign up with Blue Light Card when you’re booking your package to grab awesome NHS worker delivery discounts.
Can I get an over 60s Discount Code at DHL Parcel?
Whether you’re sending a few documents, a festive package, or a heavy box, we’ve got you covered with DHL Parcel discount vouchers that can earn you the best shipping rates possible. Furthermore, using the promo codes doesn't mean you’ll have to go queue at any of their service points with your package as you can book online and have the items collected from home. If you’re running an e-commerce shop or planning to launch one soon to keep busy during your retirement years, you could also choose their convenient delivery service and avoid traffic jams, parking nightmares, and long post office queues as our promo codes guarantee you the cheapest postage rates on products of all sizes.
Can you get DHL Parcel New Customer Discount Code?
If you are a new customer looking for ways to bring down the costs of your parcel deliveries, you can sign up for their email newsletter to get a 15% off your first shipping. This will not only grant you access to a discount on your first purchase but also serve as a great source of notifications on upcoming future deals to save up whenever you send a parcel.
Does DHL Parcel Offer Black Friday Deals?
When sending many parcels, especially when the end year marked with many festivities is just around the corner, everyone wants the most efficient service at the best price. Luckily, this is where DHL comes through for you with their Black Friday deals that happen every year towards the end of November when the holidays are just about to kick off. If you’re planning to send multiple gift packages to friends and family across the UK around this time, you could take advantage of their Black Friday offers to save money on your deliveries that include free collection from your office or home address. On the other hand, if you have a business selling both locally and cross-border, you could use their Black Friday promotions to cheaply take care of logistics and ensure your customers get their items on time. To find out when their next Black Friday delivery deals will be happening, simply subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll let you know when getting ready for their cheapest postage rates of the year.
Step by Step Tuition on how to use our DHL Parcel Promotional Codes
- When browsing through promo codes on our site and find a deal that you would like to use, click on the ‘Get Code & Open Site’ button found below the details of the deal. A mini page will pop up, where you can double-check the offer’s expiry dates and click the red button to copy code.
- You’ll then be redirected to DHL Parcel’s website on a new tab to choose a delivery option, specify parcel details, get a quote, and book to drop off your parcel at their nearest ServicePoint or get it picked up from your home or office.
- Once done with the booking, you’ll find a discount code box under the order summary section where you can paste your code and click ‘Apply’ to deduct the discount amount from the total amount. You can then proceed to finalise the transaction by paying and confirming your delivery.
- If you would like to use our other offers that do not require you to redeem a promo code at checkout, simply hit the ‘Click Here to Get Deal’ button below the offer’s details and you will be redirected to DHL’s page with the deal on a new tab.
Typical DHL Parcel Basket Savings with a 20% off Code
If you’re asking how much you can typically save on your parcel deliveries with our voucher codes, you don’t have to look somewhere else for the answer because we booked a UK parcel delivery and checked out with a 20% promo code. The details are as follows:
Number of parcels: 1
Total cost before discount: £19.82
Total cost after 20% discount: £15.85
Total savings: £3.96
Does DHL Parcel Get Good Reviews?
DHL Parcel has a 3.4 out of 5 stars rating on Trustpilot and 8.6 out of 10 on Reevoo, with most of their customers mentioning having received great delivery services multiple times. A majority of their customers report that they always send their parcels on time, with tracking numbers that work great, plus operate six days a week from Monday to Saturday making it convenient for those who cannot receive their goods during the week. Additionally, most reviewers are happy with their customer care and the delivery team, who are ready to answer your questions and help out with moving items on delivery respectively.
What are the DHL Parcel’s Delivery Charges?
They don’t charge a standard delivery price for all parcels, instead, the shipping cost that you’ll incur is based on the weight and size of your package and begins from as low as £2.79. It is therefore important to weigh and measure your parcel to match with the pre-sized delivery options they have. These include standard-up to 15kg with a maximum dimension (cm) of 60 (l) x 60 (w) x 60 (h), large-up to 20kg with a maximum dimension (cm) of 65 (l) x 65 (w) x 65 (h), and extra-large-up to 25kg with a maximum dimension (cm) of 70 (l) x 70 (w) x 70 (h). You also have the option of booking additional delivery services such as pre 9 am delivery which comes as a standard plus is free.
How Can I Contact DHL Parcel?
Have an enquiry whose solution you can’t find in their FAQ section? You can call them on +44 02476937770, reach out via live chat, or send them a message via their Facebook and Twitter social media channels.