If you are new to their collection, where are the best deals on their site? The good news is you have so much to choose from with our Liz Earle promotional codes, so here’s our quick guide on where to begin:
- Free Gifts & Promotions: From samples to full size gifts, you can enjoy free gift promotions when you spend over a certain amount. Our Liz Earle discount vouchers give you a chance to claim extras such as travel sized products when you spend £35 or more and free reusable face pads.
- Offers Page: Whether you are shopping for a special time of year or just refreshing your skincare routine, their offers page will never disappoint. Our Liz Earle promo codes give you access to the latest special seasonal offers such as 20% off selected kits, 25% off selected pairs of products and their flash sales. They also have an outlet page where you can 30% off a great selection of clearance lines.
- Refer a Friend: Are you already a big Liz Earle skincare fan? If so, you can earn back money by referring friends and family members to their site. Just sign up, pass on a referral link and you’ll get a £10 credit for each successful referral (and you loved ones will get £10 off their first order too!).
- Gifts under £30: Want some gift ideas but need to stick to a budget? They have a page listing all the gifts and products that are under £30, and there’s an under £50 page too if you have a bit more to spend.
Is There a Liz Earle New Customer Discount?
Yes, there is! New customers get 20% off their order with a special Liz Earle promo code. You can find the code details either here on our page, or on the offers page of their site, or register to receive their newsletter. They will then email you the new customer Liz Earle promotional code.
Is There a Liz Earle Student Discount Code?
Students get 20% off their first order with the new customer code that can be found on the offers page or via the newsletter. It’s also a good idea to check in regularly with our Liz Earle page to see if any additional student savings are currently available. As when Liz Earle releaeses any student discounts we will list them right here for you.
How Do I Get a Liz Earle NHS Discount Code?
If you work for the NHS, you can get 20% off as a new customer using the first order Liz Earle discount code. If we don’t have it listed here, then you can find it on the offers page of their site. There are also lots more NHS discounts available on our site so you can make ongoing savings and many popular retailers. It is well worth signing up to our newsletter to get the latest NHS discounts directly to your inbox..
Are There Any Liz Earle Free Delivery Codes?
If your order comes to £30 or more, then you will automatically get Free Delivery. If your spend comes to less than this, then please check our page for the most up to date Liz Earle voucher codes.
Typical My Liz Earle Basket Savings
To show you how far their savings and benefits go, we’ve compiled an example order using deals that are accessible with a Liz Earle promotional code (prices and promotions correct at time of writing):
- Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml - was £18, now £13.50 in sale
- Brightening Eye Care Duo - was £40.50, now £30.37 on offer
- Superskin Moisturiser 50 ml - was £43, now £32.35 in sale
- Skin Replenishing Body Balm 200ml - was £23, now £17.25 in sale
Sub-Total (before discounts): £124.50
Order Total (after discounts): £93.47
Total Saving: £31.03
Because the sale and offer discounts here are greater than the new customer 20% off Liz Earle discount voucher, then we haven’t included it. However, because this order comes to more than £75, then it will also come with 3 extra travel sized items as a Free Gift! To claim these, you need to spend a minimum of £35 for 1 gift, £55 for 2, and £75 for 3 free gifts.
How to use our Liz Earle Discount Codes
So, you’ve seen a Liz Earle discount code on our page you want to use. Here’s what you need to do next to claim your discount:
- Next to the code description, you will see a red tab marked ‘Get Code & Open Site’. Click on this
- In the next window, there will be another link you need to use to reveal the Liz Earle voucher code. When you click on this, it will also be copied to your clipboard before we redirect you to their site
- Add your items to the bag, then go to the checkout. You will see a box where you need to paste your Liz Earle promo code. Do this, apply the code, and the discount will be taken off your total
- If you are using a link that says, ‘Click Here to Get Deal’, then you won’t be given an extra code as these will show you products that are already reduced in price
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Liz Earle
- New customers can get 20% off their first order
- You can find the lowest prices on their best sellers such as the hot cloth cleaner
- You can get £10 off with every friend referral
- You get free gifts with minimum spends
- They have sale and offer discounts of up to 30%
- All their products are cruelty free
- You get Free Delivery when you spend £30 or more
- They use natural botanical ingredients
- You can buy gifts for under £30
- You can purchase treatment vouchers on their site
Delivery and Returns Info
You can enjoy free delivery on any order of £30 or more when you shop online. If you spend under £30 then it will cost £5. This standard service takes 3-5 working days, but they also have a priority service that takes 2-3 working days and costs £5.25. Their Special Delivery service costs £9.25 and takes 1-2 working days. You can now return any unwanted purchases within 60 days of delivery.
Liz Earle Contact Details
Give their customer care team a call on +44 (0)1983 813913, chat to them live on their website, or you can always email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They also have messaging functions on their social media pages, as well as all the latest updates:
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Liz Earle
Their products have a top reputation and quite rightly. Thanks to their sought-after hot cloth cleanser, they have developed quite a following, but as well as quality, the other thing they have going for them is price. As you can see from their special offers, they are very generous when it comes to discounts. As well as up to 30% off in their online outlet and sale, new customers can get 20% off their orders and there are £10 rewards to be had with friend referrals. Yes, there are cheaper skincare products out there, but if the Liz Earle collection is in your price range, then ordering direct from them could get you the best value. On our Health and Beauty page, you can find plenty more skincare discounts, and these include the latest codes from favourites like Neal’s Yard Remedies and LookFantastic.