So how can you find the best value on their site? Here are out top tips as well as more info below on first order discounts and student discounts:
As with any top footwear brand, the best place to start is their outlet page. Just filter to your size then make very generous savings on sandals, slippers and boots - you can see some examples of sale savings in our basket below. Just click on our Ugg promo code to view what’s currently available on sale.
Are you already a big fan of the Ugg boot and make purchases regularly? If you order direct from their site, we highly recommend you register with their Rewards programme. You can earn points as soon as you sign up and complete your profile, and then carry on earning with every purchase. Plus, they run regular double points promotions too. Every member will get a £15 voucher once they earn 250 point,s as well as a birthday bonus, but the more points you earn, the higher the tier you can join. And that means more benefits!
There’s no denying that Ugg prices can be on the higher side, but that doesn’t mean everything on their site is unaffordable. As well as Ugg discount vouchers and codes bringing prices down, you can also stick to a budget by seeing what’s available in their gift section. Just narrow the selection down to under £50 and pick up pyjama sets, care kits and lots of different pairs of slippers.
And if you’re worried about the affordability, spreading your payments is also an option. Ugg has partnered with Klarna, so you can apply for interest free credit until payday, or pay in monthly instalments at no extra cost.
Is There an Ugg First Order Discount?
Yes, there is! You can get 10% off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter. When you first visit their site, a pop up box should appear and here you can input your email details. They will then send you the Ugg promotional code you need to claim your new customer discount. But don’t worry if you forget to sign up before you place your first order - when you add an item to your basket, they will remind you with a prompt that you can still claim 10% off.
Is There an Ugg Student Discount Code?
Yes, students can access an extra Ugg promo code right here. And you can get 10% off every time you shop by verifying your student status.
How Do I Find an Ugg NHS Discount Code?
NHS workers can make huge savings on their outlet page as well as get 10% off first orders. And if a special NHS Ugg voucher code becomes available, we will list all the details here on our page.
Do You Have Any Ugg Free Delivery Codes?
Standard Delivery is free on UK orders, but there is another secret free delivery code available. If you register to receive their newsletter, then place your first order (and claim your 10% discount), then will then email you a special Ugg discount voucher that gives you free next day delivery on your following order.
What is the Typical Saving On An Ugg Order?
To show you how much you could save, here’s an example order we’ve put together (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Women’s Scuffita Slippers - were £75, now £35.99 in outlet
- Women’s Emily Leather Slides - were £85, now £46.99
- Scape Animal Print Trainers - £100
- Classic Ultra Mini Boots - £135
- Zoey T-Shirt Dress - £65
Sub-Total (before outlet discounts): £460
Sub-Total (after outlet discounts): £382.98
Extra Ugg promotional code: Get 10% off your first order (full priced items): -£30
Order Total: £352.98
Total Basket Saving: £107.02
How to Use Our Ugg Discount Codes
Once you’ve found an Ugg promo code you want to use, here’s what to do next:
- If you’ve seen one on our page, click on the red tab that says, ‘Get Code & Open Site’. In the following window, click on the link that will reveal the code. This will also copy it to your clipboard before taking you to their site
- If you have been emailed a code from Ugg, simply copy it onto your clipboard yourself
- When you reach their pages, add your items to the basket then go to the checkout. Once you have input all the required details, paste your Ugg voucher code in the box provided and they will take the discount off your order total
- You can access their outlet and other special offers here by using links marked ‘Click Here to Get Deal’. You won’t need an extra code for these as the items are already discounted
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Ugg
- You are getting the genuine article direct from Ugg themselves
- They only use the finest materials and Grade A sheepskin
- You can get 10% off your first order
- You can get up to 50% off in their online outlet
- They have an excellent Rewards programme with lots of benefits
- You can spread your payments with Klarna
- They provide a 10% student discount
- They have lots of gifts for under £50
- Standard UK delivery is free
- They stock clothing and accessories too
Delivery and Returns Info
UK orders come with Free Standard Delivery. This takes 2-3 working days (3-4 working days for Northern Ireland). Next Day, Saturday and Sunday Delivery costs £4.95 and weekend delivery before 10/30am costs £8.95. If you need to send something back, it must be unworn and in its original condition. Please start the process using the returns portal on their site.
Ugg Contact Details
The Ugg contact number is 0808 189 0015, or you can use the live chat tool on their customer service page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They also have messaging available on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Ugg
Ugg is one of those brands that has many imitators, but there’s nothing quite like the genuine article. So what better reason than to shop direct with them? You know you’re definitely getting the real deal, and there are lots of discounts and other benefits to enjoy too. Firstly, new customers can get 10% off their initial order, students can save 10% on all their orders, and free delivery is available for all UK customers. Plus, if you sign up for Rewards, you can regularly claim back a £15 Ugg discount voucher once you collect enough points. And that’s not to mention all those other savings available on their outlet page. On the downside, regular Ugg promotional codes aren’t always readily available for return customers. If you are looking for savings with other top footwear brands, you can find the latest discounts on our Clothing and Footwear page. Here we list codes from names like Crocs and Office, so there’s plenty to suit all tastes.