Save on Home Appliances & Boilers with 247 Home Rescue Voucher Codes
With 247 Home Rescue discount codes you can make a substantial saving with this independent warranty supplier. Covering those pesky boilers, plumbing issues and home electricals.
The easiest and cheapest way to organise a plan is to use one of our 247 Home Rescue discount vouchers. On this page, you’ll not only be able to access their site, but you can also choose from a number of different 247 Home Rescue promo codes that can save you money on one of their many plans. Once you click one of our 247 Home Rescue discount codes, you can visit their site and choose the plan that most suits your home circumstances and budget.
The plans available are affordable, convenient, easy to organise and don't have to encompass absolutely everything if you don’t want them too. Here are some examples of the breakdown plans you can get:
- Boiler Breakdown Plan - Ensure your never are without hot water and heating
- Appliance Breakdown - It isn't just your boiler than can be covered. they can cover your washing machine, dishwasher and a whole range of appliances
- Home Emergency: Choose from a range of package to suit your needs and your budget.
- Complete Plans: Want to ensure that you never have an emergency covered. Chose from a range of plans to cover everything from the boiler to the kitchen sink.
- Fixed Fee One-off Repairs: They also offer one off fixed fee repairs for your boiler, so if you find yourself in a sticky situation and need help right away, then you can choose this option. This includes parts and labour, a 12 month warranty on parts and guaranteed repair or £99 refund.
As well as their award-winning home service and appliance plans, they offer plans for landlords and car owners too. You can find car breakdown plans for as little as £2.99 per month, which covers you against tyre damage, electrical breakdown, mechanical breakdown and much more. Their landlord plans starts from just £5.49, and covers all the essentials including boiler breakdown, CP12 certificate, boiler servicing and central heating. They have a variety of plans to choose from, depending on what you want included and what you need.
Top 3 Freebies & Discounts You can Enjoy at 247 Home Rescue
- Seasonal sales are a great way to save money on everything from socks to summer holidays. But did you know that with 247 Home Rescue you can save up to a huge 50% on plans in the sale?! Whether it’s a Christmas sale or a Summer discount, they regularly offer half price bargains on selected plans. Our bargain hunters update our vouchers daily, so you can always catch the latest deals. Simply check out our sale offers above and get a half price bargain instantly.
- 247 Home Rescue offer such affordable plans, that you can save an average of £180 a year! They offer bargain plans already, so when you use our money saving codes you can save even more. Whether you are looking for a boiler and heating plan, a car breakdown plan or a landlord plan, you can save £180 or more using our online discount codes.
- Often when finding the right home care plans, the extras you need can add up and you can end up spending a lot more than you originally thought. With 247 Home Rescue however, you can enjoy a free boiler service included in many of their home plans.
Can I Get a 247 Home Rescue New Customer Discount Code?
New to the 247 Home Rescue packages? Then you are in luck! New customer discounts are a great chance to see what their services are like at a bargain price. Our money saving experts update the vouchers above every day, meaning that you can find the latest deals. That includes 247 Home Rescue new customer voucher codes such as 15% off your first order!
Where Can I Find 247 Home Rescue Senior Discounts?
It’s not just the new customers who can find fab deals with 247 Home Rescue, but senior citizens too. People over 65 can enjoy discounts at a variety of products online and that includes home emergency plans! Explore our latest 247 Home Rescue pensioner promo codes above to uncover some amazing deals. If you find an offer such as 10% off for the over 65’s then you are in luck – simply click the link to get money off your package. Find out more below about adding your voucher to your basket and start saving today.
How Do 247 Home Rescue Vouchers & Offers Work?
Using our discount vouchers is as easy as pie, simply follow our step by step guide below. Complete with a video guide so you are never stuck, you can follow these steps to ensure you don’t miss out on a fabulous discount.
1. Click on your chosen voucher or offer from our active vouchers list above.
2. The 247 Home Rescue website will open in a new window.
3. For offers, you can start shopping and checkout as normal as your discount will already be applied.
4. For vouchers, a unique code will pop up. Simply start shopping and copy and paste this in when you get to the checkout.
5. Come back and search for more fantastic money off codes for your favourite retailers!
Are There Any 247 Home Rescue Student Discount Codes Available?
Are you a mature student living in your own home? Or perhaps you just want a complete plan in case your car breaks down? Well, with 247 Home Rescue student discount codes you can save money on home and car emergency care plans. Save your student loan for other essentials and check out our latest active discounts to see how much money you can save on top quality protection for your home and/or car.
Can I Get Any 247 Home Rescue NHS Discount Codes?
Of course, everyone can use our money saving codes to get savings on their emergency care plans. However, we also have some vouchers and offers which are exclusive to those in need. From students to senior citizens, our money saving experts are always looking out for extra discounts, and one of those is fab healthcare discount codes. Check out our latest deals above, and see if we have any current 247 Home Rescue NHS discount vouchers on offer.
How Much Do People Typically Save Using 247 Home Rescue Money Off Codes?
Not sure if our offers are worth the effort? Well, now you know how to use our exclusive discount codes you can see just how much you can save in a matter of minutes with our example basket below.
247 Heating Care Package - £6.99/pm
Boiler Service and Health Check - £75
Standard Appliance Package - £12/pm
And when you include our savings…
Free Boiler Check
Total Savings: £16.99!
Beginners Guide to Emergency Care Plans with 247 Home Rescue
Finding the right emergency care for your boiler, heating or car isn’t just about getting a great price. If you aren’t sure whether 247 Home Rescue are the people you can rely on in an emergency, just check out our beginners guide below. Find out exactly how much you will be charged, all about hidden costs and see what other customers are saying before choosing the plan for you.
No Hidden Charges: 247 Home Rescue operate simple, all inclusive packages to help you have peace of mind should anything go wrong in your home. That’s why they ensure that there are no hidden costs to catch you out. Unlike many other packages which have extra costs added on when you least expect it, 247 Home Rescue ensure that whether you are a homeowner or landlord, you are never confronted with additional fees – just an affordable care plan made cheaper with our money saving codes.
Monthly Rolling Subscriptions: One of the best things about 247 Home Rescue is that you are not tied down to any fixed contracts. Instead, they offer a flexible, rolling monthly subscription, meaning you always have the opportunity to update or change your package. If your circumstances change, you decide to choose a different package or you want to customise your package differently, they are the perfect company to go with.
Trustpilot Reviews: Find the best package for you when you check out the 247 Home Rescue Trustpilot reviews. They have over 38,000 reviews from previous customers who have had first-hand experience of their packages. The majority of their reviews have an excellent rating so you can be rest assured 247 Home Rescue are the best company to insure your home with. Find out how prompt and affordable their services are and be confident in your purchase.
Blog: Getting reliable protection for your home is essential but knowing how to fix the little things around the home can save you a lot of money. That’s why 247 Home Rescue have created a brilliant blog for their customers, with articles explaining how to easily fix bits and pieces around your home. Of course, installing a new boiler or doing large repairs on your car requires an expert, but for smaller things they have handy guides to walk you through it. With their Blog and their YouTube channel, you get written step by step guides as well as handy video tutorials. Find out how to fix a leaky pipe, how to bleed a radiator and top tips for defrosting your pipes in the winter.
General 247 Home Rescue FAQs
Can I Get A Plan To Cover My Boiler Type?
All 247 Home Rescue plans cover big brand boilers such as Baxi, Glow Worm and Ideal. They also cover boilers which operate on natural gas and boilers that are floor standing. They do not however, cover LPG, Back, Electric or Oil boilers.
Are Call Out Fees Included?
When you choose the type of plan you want, you can also decide whether you want call out fees included in your monthly plan or charged on the day. This can be changed if you decide to adjust your plan using their flexible monthly subscription.
What Plans Do They Provide for Landlords?
If you are a landlord, you can get your Gas Safety Certificate for a one off fee of £75 (or less using our money off codes!). You can also get specialist heating care, home care and boiler care for landlords.
What Are the 247 Home Rescue Care Plan Promises?
247 Home Rescue promise all customers that no matter there plan is, they will always provide the following:
- Nationwide coverage, with over 3000 engineers working across the nation to bring you quick and top quality service. So no matter where you are in the UK, you can benefit from 247 Home Rescue plans.
- They also offer unlimited call outs for all customers, so for example if you are having a bad month where everything seems to be going wrong, they are on hand to help! They will also aim to attend to any call outs within as little as 4 hours.
- Parts and labour are always included and they use new parts (often direct from the manufacturer) for all repairs.
- 24/7 Helpline and Repair Request line, so if you ever need someone to help with an emergency, then you can give them a ring any time. Their team are available via the details at the bottom of this page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Need to contact 247 Home Rescue?
If you’d like further information on the services offered by them or have any questions regarding their plans before you buy one, you can fill out an enquiry form on their site, or contact them by phone or mail using the following details:
Advice Line: 01254 355535
Address: 3 Petre Court, Petre Road, Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, BB5 5HY
They also have a handy online live chat feature on their website, so you can get in touch whilst you shop. For the latest updates on their packages, as well as exclusive discounts, don’t forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter; where you can also DM the customer care team. If you want tips and tricks on boiler maintenance or help fixing a fuse box, then make sure you subscribe to their YouTube channel.