They are committed to providing products that will help to relieve symptoms and avoid triggers of common allergies. With a huge range of hypoallergenic bedding - everything from pillows to mattresses - you’ll be able to rest easy at night without worrying about distressing symptoms. Shop for more specific products too including eczema pyjamas and light therapy boxes for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). You’ll find plenty of home products too, including vacuums, steamers and laundry products for you to keep your home allergen free. There’s even a selection of hypoallergenic cosmetics, where you'll even find anti-allergy nail polish!
- Sale Section: With a regularly updated sale section, you’ll be able to make the most out of your Allergy Best Buys promotional codes. There’s a huge variety of products available, so it always pays to have a browse there first before you visit the other sections!
- Shop by Condition: If you’re worried you’ll still be trawling through product ingredients to make sure it’s suitable for you, let us put your mind at rest. They allow you to shop by condition, so you can feel confident that what you’re buying is right for you. Simply select the option you’re looking for, whether it’s hayfever, food allergies or sensitive skin, and you’ll find everything in one place.
- Expert Advice: With a dedicated advice section, you’ll be able to learn more about managing your condition. There’s advice on choosing the right products for you and you can find out more about the products on offer. You’ll also find the Allergy Best Buys blog which is packed with the latest news on developing treatments, and handy tips on living with chronic allergies.
- Newsletter: Sign up for their newsletter to receive regular updates on new products and upcoming offers. These newsletters often contain exclusive Allergy Best Buys promotional codes not available anywhere else so it is well worth signing up.
- NHS & Blue Light Workers Discounts: If you work for the NHS or other emergency services then we often have exclusive Allergy Best Buys promotional codes for Blue Light Workers and when available we will list them on our dedicated Allergy Best Buys page.
- Student Discounts: If you are student and looking for savings on your allergy product purchases then you are in the right place as we often have Allergy Best Buys discount vouchers exclusively for students and when available we will always list them right here
- New Customer Discount: If you are new to shopping at and looking to try out the latest anti-allergy products from Allergy Best Buys then why not checkout our Allergy Best Buys discount codes for new customers we have on our page? if in the event we do not have any voucher codes for new customers then we suggest that you sign up to Allergy Best Buys newsletter and wait for a new customer code to be released.
Buy VAT Free - Get a Further 20% off!
When you shop with them there’s the option for you to buy your products VAT free. If you suffer from debilitating eczema, asthma, allergies or Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), you’ll be able to qualify. The products that are eligible are clearly marked across the site, so just add them to your basket and you’ll be asked at the checkout if you’d like to purchase VAT free. It’s easy to do, simply select the items you wish to get the exemption from and fill out your name and condition. Your total will then update with the VAT exemption.
How to Save Money on Safe & Tested Anti-Allergy Products
It’s easy to get a great saving when you use our Allergy Best Buys discount vouchers. Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, click on your shopping basket. At the bottom of your order you’ll find a ‘Promotional Code’ box. Copy one of our codes and pop it into the box, click ‘Apply Code’ and it’s easy as that! Your order will update and you can head to the checkout.
Save Money on Allergy Relief Products and Raise Money for Good Causes
Not only can you take advantage of some great savings when you shop with us, you’ll also be helping to raise money for charity. Every month, we donate 20% of our profits to a well-deserving cause. All you have to do is use one of our fantastic codes or click through to the website using our link. So you’ll make a bonus saving on your shop and be doing your good deed for the day!
Allergy Free Delivery & Returns Codes
Standard Delivery is free on orders over £100 and takes 5 working days. Delivery for orders below £100 is charged at £4.95. Express Delivery is available for £9.95 and your order will arrive the next working day if it’s placed by 12pm. For orders over £100 you’ll be able to take advantage of Express Delivery for only £5.95.
Allergy Best Buys offer returns on most products. Simply get in touch within 14 days of receiving your order, either by email or post. Returns are accepted provided the product is unused and unopened and must be returned within 28 days. Certain items are exempt from refunds and exchanges due to hygiene reasons. For a full list of these products, please click here.
Contact Allergy Best Buys Customer Services
You can get in touch with the friendly customer service team by phone, email or post. Email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call 01274 56 56 99 to speak to the team directly. Their opening times are Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm, and Weekends 10am to 4pm. If you would like to get in touch by post contact: Allergy Best Buys, Clientbase Fulfilment, Woodview Road, Paignton, TQ4 7SR.