Approved Vitamins First Order Discount Code
New customer discounts are often available with Approved Vitamins thanks to first order codes. These are when you’re rewarded with a saving on that initial purchase. This is usually around a 10% discount, but occasionally goes even higher. You need to register your email and open an account, but even if you aren’t a new customer, it’s easy to access this saving by registering again with a different email address.
Is There an Approved Vitamins NHS Discount Code?
NHS workers will get the best deal if they use one of the codes on our page. These get you the lowest prices and represent the best value when shopping on their site. And if you work in the public sector, we’d also suggest registered with Blue Light Card for more savings.
Can You get Approved Vitamins Student Discount Code?
Students can find the best supplement discounts on this page, and there is often a 10% off code available. For access to more UK student discounts, please make sure you are signed up with Student Beans and UniDays for easier access.
Are There Any Approved Vitamins Free Delivery Codes Available?
You can get Free Delivery on your order with a £25 minimum spend. However, if any other free delivery codes that can save you even more become available, we will list them here.
How to Use Your Approved Vitamins Discount Code:
If you take a look at the video below, we’ve demonstrated how you can use our codes and deal links to access these savings. Or you can just follow these simple steps:
- For our secret codes, choose from the list above, then click on the red tab marked ‘Get Code & Open Site’
- Before we take you to the Approved Vitamins page, we’ll open a smaller window. Here you will see another link. Click on this to show the code, activate it, and copy it to your clipboard. Their site will then automatically open
- Choose your items and add them to the basket. When ready, go to ‘View Basket’. On this page you will see a box under your order list marked ‘Coupon Code’. Paste the code here then click on ‘Apply Coupon’. The discount will then be taken off your total
- We also link to special offers and deals on their page. To access these, just use the ‘Click Here to Get Deal’ tab. This will take you straight to their site.
How Much Could I Save on a Typical Approved Vitamins Basket Order?
Their range is vast, but here’s a selection of popular products that might make up a typical basket order. And at the bottom, you can see what a saving might look like:
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 200ml - £25.70
- Oxylent 5-in-1 Multivitamin Food Supplement Drink Sparkling Mandarin Flavour (7 sachets) - £8.99
- Proven Probiotics 50+ A-Z Multivitamin with Acidophilus and Bifidus (30 capsules) - £7.95
- Rio Amazon 10% Polyphenols 500mg (120 capsules) - £21.99
Extra code: Get 10% off your order
Order Total (including Free Delivery): £63.73
And as mentioned earlier, it’s also possible we may have codes that can save you even more, so please do check out the list of current discounts before placing your order.
Delivery Times and Other Charges
If you are spending less than £25 (and therefore don’t qualify for Free Delivery), the extra charge will be £2.50. Your order should arrive within 2-3 working days. You can return an item as long as it is unopened and within its expiry date. Please see their FAQs page for more details.
What is the Approved Vitamins Contact Number?
You can reach them on either 0330 088 3135 or 07402 509911. For written correspondence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message them on their contact page. You can also write to:
You can also contact them via social media using the links below. And there are lots of positive customer reviews on their Trustpilot page as well.
Need to Know Guide to Shopping with Approved Vitamins
Ask a Nutritionist – As we mentioned earlier, it’s always best to do your research before deciding whilst vitamins and supplements are best for your needs. But as well as checking out various online articles, you can also make good use of the Approved Vitamins Ask a Nutritionist service. Using the contact info above, you can get in touch as ask to speak to one of their team for advice on what might help. They’ve put detailed information online about all their nutritionists including qualifications and how long they’ve been practicing for, so you can be safe in the knowledge you are getting expert advice.