So what’s the catch? There isn’t one, you just sign-up for less with BOTB promo codes and then play their spot the ball game. The person closest to the answer the judge gives will win a brand new car!
How Does it Work?
So you’ve eagerly looked through all of the prizes that this website has to offer and you are keen on entering, well it’s very simple to enter and you can sign up as a regular player.
- Choose from over 180 models of cars, pick the one you wish to win and then buy a ticket, they start from just a couple of pounds per ticket.
- Competitions last up to a week and you can buy more than one ticket at a time, in-fact the more you buy the more you’ll save.
- Log in or create a new account then get started, our team will usually pick out some fantastic BOTB discount codes to help you enjoy a discount off your tickets.
- You need to spot the ball, the football will be erased from a picture and you will need to use a skilled eye to pick the co-ordinates of where you think the ball is.
- Place a cross on the position you choose.
- You can do this for each ticket and can review your order before finalising the game.
The expert panel even contains former England International, Sol Campbell, and whoever gets the closest to where the judges choose the ball to be, wins the prize.
Choosing Your Competition
Supercharged Club- When you play the dream car competition on a regular basis you can qualify for the Supercharged Club. As you move through the different tiers you will earn free tickets on bronze, silver and gold cars. Increase your chances of winning and start enjoying some of the benefits of being a gold member online.
Blog- Keep up to date with all the latest car news with blog. You can get inspiration on the next car you would like to buy tickets to win with blogs comparing the best cars in the world and more, also be ready to activate your discounts for a chance to buy more tickets and subsequently creating more chance of winning. You can also find out more about previous winners, customer reviews and their history all on the website.
Contacting About Their Competitions
When buying simply browse through the hundreds of bronze, silver and gold cars in the weekly competition and add to basket once you have made your choice. From here you can look out for the results on the website. Before asking, make sure you check out the FAQ section on the website or call +44 207 371 88 66 or email firstname.lastname@example.org