Plus we can show you how to get free delivery on your items. It is the kind of store that does what it says on the tin; sells quality car parts at low prices. And because they are one of the biggest car part retailers in the UK with 5* reviews, they can provide you with parts for vehicles from all major manufacturers.
It’s very easy to save on parts for your car, van or motorbike and enjoy top quality items at tiny prices when you visit their site. Simply enter your number plate or find your vehicle so you know you’re getting the right parts, but just make sure you use one of our Car Parts 4 Less promotional codes to get a lower price too. Although they offer rock bottom prices, our offers help you get even better bargains, so here is a selection of our favourite money saving tips:
You can find the latest special offers right there on the homepage, or just use one of our deal links to go straight to their site. It’s always a good idea to have a quick check of these first so you don’t miss out on a great bargain.
20% off Selected Products
They occasionally provide extra Car Parts 4 discount vouchers and codes and you can save as much as 20% on selected products and categories. Find information about what’s available on our page, or you can also see extra codes promoted on their homepage.
Lowest Prices Guarantee
Buying from this site means you don’t just get a great deal, you get the best one going. As a customer, you will always be covered by the Lowest Price Guarantee, so if you order your car parts and then find them cheaper elsewhere, they will match or even beat the price.
Think you might become a regular customer? Make sure you register to receive their newsletter as this will mean you’ll get sent exclusive Car Parts 4 Less promo codes and offers that you won’t find anywhere else.
Popular FAQs for Shopping for Less for Car Parts
Is There a Car Parts 4 Less New Customer Discount?
New customers can find extra Car Parts 4 Less voucher codes here on our page. Or you can sign up to their newsletter before you place your first order and then receive an email with exclusive discounts in.
How Do I Find a Car Parts 4 Less Student Discount Code?
Students looking for the cheapest prices can use one of the additional codes that may be available, or sign up for their customer newsletter. And we always recommend students register with sites like UniDays and Student Beans to access the latest online discounts.
Is There a Car Parts 4 Less NHS Discount Code?
You could get an extra 20% off your order when you use one of our Car Parts 4 Less promotional codes, but NHS workers can also register with Blue Light Card to save more on their online shopping.
Do I Need Any Car Parts 4 Less Free Delivery Codes?
If you are spending £30 or more, then your order will come with Free Delivery. However, we also suggest looking for extra Car Parts 4 Less discount codes even if you do qualify for this, as you will then be able to save a little bit more.
How Much Could I Save on My Car Parts 4 Less Order?
The prices on their site will vary depending on what sort of product or part you need for your specific vehicle. Here we have put together an example order to illustrate how one of our Car Parts 4 Less promo codes might work (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Eicher Premium Brake Pad - £19.26
- Crosland Oil Filter - £5.14
- Elring Oil Sump Gasket - £11.01
- SKF Timing Belt Kit - £56.47
Extra Car Parts 4 Less voucher code: Get 19% off car parts
Order Total: £74.42
Total Order Saving: £17.46
How to Use Our Car Parts for Less Discount Codes
It’s very easy to claim your discount once you have a code. Simply follow these instructions and start saving:
- Choose a Car Parts 4 Less discount voucher or code from our page, then click on the red tab next to it that says, ‘Get Code & Open Site’
- This will open a smaller window where you use a link to show you the code and copy it to your clipboard. Once this is done, the Car Parts 4 Less site will open
- Put your items in the basket, then go to the basket page. On the left hand side of the page, you will see a box where you can paste your Car Parts 4 Less promo code. Click on ‘Apply’ and they will then take the saving off your total spend
- If you are using a link here that says, ‘Click Here to Get Deal’ then you won’t be given an extra Car Parts 4 Less voucher code. This is because they are for special offers where the discounts have already been applied
What Do the Car Parts 4 Less Reviews Say?
They save very nice things indeed! In fact, their site has an Excellent rating on Trustpilot from more than 16k reviews, with comments praising their quick and efficient service.
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Car Parts 4 Less
- Extra Car Parts 4 Less promotional codes are frequently available
- You can access exclusive discounts via their customer newsletter
- They have a best price guarantee
- You can quickly find the correct parts for your car with zero hassle
- You get Free Delivery when you spend £30 or more
- You can spread your payments with PayPal Credit
- You can find lots of tips and advice on their Blog
- Their items are covered by a warranty
- They now have a large range of car accessories and care products
- You can easily source replacement wiper blades at a low price
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Standard delivery takes 3-4 working days and will cost you £3.95 if you’re spending under £30. Their Next Day Delivery services start from £5.95 and additional charges apply for delivery of oversized items.
Returns Policy: With their quality range, you are sure to be super happy with your new car parts. However, if for any reason you do want to return an item, you can do so within 14 days of delivery. Make sure all returns are in their original packaging and comply with the Returns Policy.
What Is the Car Parts 4 Less Contact Number?
If you need help from the Customer Support Team before ordering, give them a ring on +44(0) 203 788 7845, and they are available between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. To leave them a message, email them at customer services. Finally, they have a Live Chat feature at the bottom of each page so you can get instant advice.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Car Parts 4 Less
The big draw here is cost. What car owner hasn’t had their car fixed at a garage or dealership and come back with the distinct feeling of being overcharged for all the required parts? If you are in a position to arrange your own repairs, then sourcing your parts with a Car Parts 4 Less discount voucher or code could save you a huge amount of money. And that’s not to mention the free delivery too. Of course, fixing your own car isn’t an option for many people, but perhaps when you see how much you could save, this may prompt you to look at alternative ways to look after your vehicle. And you can find more automotive online savings on our Motoring page, including codes and deals with sites like Euro Car Parts and Kwik Fit.