Save on Their Famous Skincare System with Clinique Promo Codes
Asking for advice in-store might seem like the most sensible approach when looking for the right products for your skin type. But Clinique has done a superb job in replicating this specialist knowledge thanks to online skin analysis and matching tools. And when you add our Clinique discount vouchers to the mix, you can find so many more online benefits to help you enjoy their skincare and makeup even more. Here’s a guide on how to look for specific types of savings when you’re on their site:
Is There a Clinique First Order Discount?
There is, and you can access it by signing up to the Clinique Smart Rewards programme. Once you've registered, they'll give you 10% off your first order, so it's important you remember to do this before you make that initial purchase. And then once you become a regular customer, you'll continue to benefit with more Clinique discounts.
Is There a Clinique Student Discount Code?
Yes. All students can get an extra 10% off orders by registering with UniDays first. It's that simple, and you can find out more info on their student discount page.
How Do I Find a Clinique NHS Discount Code?
The best place to look for a Clinique NHS discount code is on the Blue Light Card site. It may not be available year-round, but they have run limited time only offers for NHS workers before with a 20% NHS discount available on their site. If you haven't registered yet and you are eligible to, we suggest doing this now so you'll be the first to hear about this particular NHS discount when it is next running.
Are There Any Current Clinique Free Delivery Codes?
All UK orders will come with Free Standard Delivery, so there's no need to look for any Clinique free delivery codes! But you can still check our page for a next day delivery code, or save on your order total by using a different Clinique voucher.
What is the Typical Saving on a Clinique Order?
Here are a few new and best selling products that might make up a typical order. Below we've broken down the savings to show you how their discounts work (prices and offers correct at time of writing):
- Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Serum 30ml - £40 (introductory offer - RRP: £55)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 125ml - £32
- Liquid Facial Soap 200ml - £18
- Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula 6g - £21
Sub-Total (before offer savings): £126
Sub-Total (after offer savings): £111
Extra Clinique discount: Get 10% off your first order (full-priced items): (-£7.10)
Order Total: £103.90
Total Basket Saving: £22.10
If you've never ordered from their site before we'd recommend first registering to claim your first order discount, then taking a look at what special offers are available to increase your saving.
How to Use Our Clinique Discount Codes
Here's what to do next once you've found a saving on our page:
- Choose a code from our current list, then click on 'Get Code & Open Site'
- On the next window, click on the link to show the code. This will also copy it to your device clipboard before opening the Clinique site
- Pick out your favourite products, then add them to your basket. Once you're done, click on the basket icon at the top of the page, then go to the checkout
- There you will see a box marked 'Offer Code'. Paste your code here and click on 'Apply'. They'll then take the discount off your total before you pay
- If you see a link on our page marked 'Click Here to Get Deal', this will take you straight to their site. Because these links are for special offers, the products are already discounted so you won't need a code
Top 10 Reasons to Shop Online with Clinique
- You can get a 10% first order discount
- And there are lots more benefits available when you sign up for their Smart Rewards
- Students can get 10% off their orders
- You could save up to £15 with their special offers, and claim free samples
- Use their One-Scan Skinanalysis tool to find the best products for you
- Pick out the perfect foundation shade with the virtual try-on tool
- You can book a more comprehensive virtual consultation for extra advice
- Or just use their Expert Advice chat box for instant answers to your questions
- UK customers can get Free Standard Delivery on all orders
- You can purchase online gift cards for loved ones
Arranging Delivery For Your Order
Standard UK Delivery is free with any purchase and takes 2-5 working days to arrive. But if you’re out and about on a regular basis, it might be more convenient to arrange a Click & Collect pick-up from your local store or affiliate (there are over 2700 collection points across the country). For faster delivery options, why not select Next Day Delivery (£6.50) or Saturday Delivery (£10.50)? Plus they now also have a Named Delivery Delivery service for £4.95. Their returns policy gives you 14 days to send back unwanted items. However, they do provide an extended returns period for foundation purchases. This allows you to send back a foundation once you have tried it (if it is an incorrect shade, for example), and you can do this within 90 days.
How to Get in Touch with Clinique
You can find plenty of help on their Customer Care page, but if you still need to ask a question, please complete the form on the ‘Contact Us’ section and they will get back in touch with you. You can also find messaging services on some of their social media pages, as well as lots of up to date info about new products and special offers:
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Clinique
They're one of the leading skincare and makeup brands, but you can get so much more when you order online. Their Smart Rewards programme provides a first order discount, and more savings and benefits the more you spend. And students will definitely appreciate that extra 10% off their orders, plus everyone can enjoy Free Delivery and save a few pounds this way. The main disadvantage compared to shopping in-store is that you can't try before you buy, and you may worry about purchasing the wrong product for your skin type, or the wrong shade of foundation. However, their clever online match tools go a long way to solving this problem, giving you as close a match as possible and all the advice you could need. And if you love your premium beauty savings, we have plenty more from names like Cowshed and Estee Lauder over on our Health and Beauty page.