Families can benefit from the on-site Kids’ Clubs. That’s not to mention the spa treatments (and full spa day packages) for those in need of relaxation and pampering. Arranging your say with DB Hotels & Resorts promo codes ensures you will experience top-levels of care throughout your stay. But what sorts of holidays do these resorts cater for?
If you’re looking for a family break that can provide absolutely everything you could need without venturing too far from your hotel then DB Hotels & Resorts discount vouchers provide an easy way to book and an easy way to save on your costs. Both of their hotels offer large family rooms complete with bunk beds, 2 TV sets and mini fridges. Their Kids’ Clubs will keep the younger members entertained, and adults have their own array of relaxing activities to enjoy. Planning a holiday for a larger group? Why not relax in the spa on a girly group weekend away, or try out some new and exciting activities with our promotions?
Weddings & Honeymoons in Malta
The DB Seabank Resort and Spa doesn’t just give you one choice of suite for your special day. There’s a selection of 4 suites that are suitable for any number of different types of wedding depending on size and taste. Make DB Hotels & Resorts discount codes your first port of call. Their Catering & Events division will be with you every step of the way to help you plan your perfect day. So why not combine them with your dream honeymoon too? The upper deck of the Seabank Resort is reserved for adults only and their first-class restaurants and bars offer excellent food and refreshment
Top Money Saving Tips on Booking your Stay for Less at DB Hotels & Resorts
- Book out of season: One of the easiest way to get a better rate on your holiday is to book just out of season when the weather is still good and the rates are much lower, sometimes up to 50% lower than peak holiday period
- Avoid School Holidays: In addition to booking out of season it is well worth checking when the kids are off school for summer, Easter and half term breaks and booking your holiday when they are back at school. This will also get you a better price and also a child free holiday. If you have school age children and need to go in these peak times that book as early as possible to get the best early bird rates
- Book direct: It is often thought that booking your holiday or hotel stay is cheaper via comparison sites. However, it is actually cheaper to book direct as you are then not paying the commission of the hotel comparison sites. If you do find a cheaper rate via a hotel comparison site the take a screen grab of the price and contact the hotel directly. As they will often price match or even beat the rate you have been quoted.
- Midweek Stays: Some of the cheapest rates available are for stays that are Tuesday to Thursday as these are less popular than Friday to Monday. So if you are flexbile on when you travel and can do a midweek stay then this will be significantly cheaper than weekend
- Use Voucher Codes: One of the quickest, tried and tested way of getting a discount on your stay is to use one of our DB Hotels & Resorts voucher codes. These codes can give you instant savings on your stay whether it is in peak time or off peak time.
- Special Offers Page: Also, it is well worth checking out their special offers page for the latest deals and discounts available for when booking your stay. This page has all deals that is current available should be your first place to look before booking.
Contact Details for DB Hotels & Resorts
In the first instance, any questions you have can be answered via their contact page – just fill in with as many detail as you can and provide a contact email and/or phone number and once you’ve had a response, you can go ahead and save money on your stay with DB Hotels & Resorts promo codes. If your query relates to a specific hotel and if you want to see a few more inviting pictures of their facilites, rooms and the surrounding Maltese landscape before you use DB Hotels & Resorts discount vouchers, then you can find them on Facebook too.
DB Seabank Resort and Spa: (+356) 229 1000 or Email DB Seabank Resort and Spa
DB San Antonio Hotel and Spa on (+356) 2158 3434 or Email DB San Antonio Hotel and Spa,