If you’re after dresses and swimwear for under £10 then you simply must head straight to their Sale Zone before you go anywhere else. As you’ll see when you get there, many of these extremely low prices are only available for a very limited time only. And they have a helpful counter for each item to tell you exactly when the deal expires, so you won’t miss out.
But you can find extra DressLily promotional codes to use on their site too. Here on our page we often have a code that can get you 20% off your order, as well as codes that save you more money the more you save, often up to 50% when you are buying multiple items.
Regular customers should also register to collect D Points and get rewards every time you shop. You can sign up for free and when you register you get 50 points automatically. From there you can earn more and more points every time you shop, write a review or post images.
And if you find shopping via an app more convenient, then the DressLily app can offer you even more benefits, with as much as $55 off your first app order depending on how much you are spending.
Is There a DressLily First Order Discount?
Yes, there is! Just subscribe to their newsletter and you’ll get a fabulous 15% off your first order. To access this DressLily discount voucher, just input your details in the box provided on their homepage and they’ll email it to you personally.
Do They Offer a DressLily Student Discount Code?
There are so many discounts that students will enjoy including up to 50% off with one of our multibuy DressLily promo codes. You can browse our list for the latest savings, or see what deals are available on their sale page.
Is There a DressLily NHS Discount Code Available?
As well as accessing 20% off DressLily discount codes from our page, NHS workers can enjoy lots of very low prices on their sale page too. And if an NHS code becomes available for this company, we’ll be the first to let you know!
How Do I Find DressLily Free Delivery Codes?
At present, the minimum spend for UK Free Delivery is £48.57. However, it is still worth checking our page for any additional DressLily promotional codes and offers that can get you money off your delivery charges.
How Much Can I Save on My DressLily Order?
In order to show you how one of these codes works, we’ve put together a order based on their current prices and savings:
- Ruffled Cuffs Self-Tie Tunic Top - RRP: £26.69, now £5.76 in sale
- Tie Dye Ladder Cutout Backless One-Piece Swimsuit - RRP: £24.69, now £5.76 in sale
- Colourblock Midi Dress Tulip Hem - RRP: £36.54, now £8.23 in sale
- Lace Up Dual Strap Skull Butterfly Print Dress - RRP: £42.92, now £24.69 in sale
- Sheer Mesh Floral Cami Top - £22.22
- Plaid Tunic Shacket - RRP: £68.88, now £28.80 in sale
Sub-Total (before sale savings): £221.94
Sub-Total (after sale savings): £95.46
Extra DressLily promo code: Get 20% off site-wide (-£19.09)
Order Total: £76.37
Total Basket Saving: £145.57
As you can see, you are able to use one of their codes on sale items too, so you are effectively doubling up on your discounts.
How to Use Our DressLily Discount Codes
For anyone who hasn’t used one of these DressLily discount vouchers or codes before, here’s our quick guide:
- Pick out a code from our page. Next to it will be a red button you need to click on marked ‘Get Code & Open Site’
- You will be able to see the code in the next window after clicking another link. This will also copy it to your clipboard before taking you to their site
- Once there, choose your items and add them to the cart. When you are done, click on ‘View Cart’
- On the next page, you will see a box marked ‘Promotion Code’. Paste your DressLily voucher code here and click on ‘Apply’. They will then take that discount off the total spend below
- If you just want to see their current sale prices, you can use a link on our page that says, ‘Click Here to Get Deal’. You won’t be given an extra DressLily promo code with these links, but you can still access other codes on our page
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with DressLily
- They often have sale items for under £10
- You can get as much as 50% off with a DressLily promotional code
- You can use their codes on items that are already reduced
- They have a loyalty program to you can redeem points on future orders
- You can get 15% off your first order
- You can make additional savings when you order via their app
- The more you spend, the more you can save
- Their site is great for fancy dress outfits and accessories
- They stock menswear too
- They have a great range of plus size clothing
How Much is Delivery?
As noted above, Free Delivery is available for UK customers when you spend £48.57 or more. If you are spending under £32.10, then delivery will cost £8.23, and if you are spending £32.10-£48.56) then it will cost £3.29. This service takes 7-15 business days as items are shipped from overseas. Their returns period is 30 days after the receipt of your order. Please note, some items are exempt such as swimwear, lingerie and clearance products.
If you have any questions about your order or their products, you can chat to the team through the Live Chat function. If you’d rather get in touch via email, you can send a message to support@DressLily.com. For phone enquiries, call them on +(001)-360-973-7001 (from outside the US). However, it’s worth noting that there may be a wait during busy periods so UK customers might prefer to email.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with DressLily
Buying from an overseas company like this has many advantages when it comes to price, with so many reduced items listed for under £10. And this is obviously a big pro if you are on a tight budget but want to keep up with the latest trends. As well as generous sale discounts, there are also lots of additional savings in the form of DressLily discount vouchers and codes, and some giving you more money off, the more items you purchase. Plus, even though they are shipping from overseas, they still do have a Free Delivery option available with a minimum spend. However, one of the negatives of shopping with DressLily is that you will have to wait longer for your items to be delivered, sometimes up to 15 working days. But for those of you who love affordable fashion just as much as we do, there are lots more discounts to be found on our Clothing and Footwear page including the latest deals from Boohoo and In The Style.