Whether you’d like to explore the culture of Abu Dhabi, relax on the white sand beaches of the Maldives or enjoy the bright lights of Bangkok, you can enjoy the holiday you've always dreamed of at a great price. It’s easy to see what current deals they have available on the main Etihad Holidays page. Just scroll down to their deals section and choose a destination. Some of these are in the form of price reductions, and some of them are other types of promotions, such as free transfer or free half board. But one of the best parts about using Etihad Holidays discount vouchers is that you don't just save money, you earn rewards too. We recommend everyone sign up to their Etihad Guest reward program before booking, because the more you travel, the more miles you earn, and you can use these miles to save on future holidays. And you can access new rewards for every tier when you become a silver, gold or platinum member. You can now also benefit from their low deposit policy, where you only need to pay £50 per person to book, and then settle your balance 30 days before you travel. And if you need to make any amendments, they have flexible packages which means you won’t incur any extra charges.
Is There an Etihad Holidays New Customer Discount?
If you've never booked with them before, we suggest checking out their deals first. Not only can you access reduced prices for selected dates, but they often have free extras as well, such as transfers and half board.
Can I Get an Etihad Holidays Student Discount Code?
You can! Etihad Holidays are currently running a special student offer when you can get 10% off economy flights or 5% off business class tickets. And you'll also get extra baggage allowance too. You can find out more and book your flights on their student page.
Is There an Etihad Holidays NHS Discount Code?
It's always worth checking our page for any extra NHS discounts as many companies now provide savings of up to 30% off. We'd also recommend NHS workers check out the current Etihad Holidays offers and sign up with Blue Light Card too. This is a way to get access to more NHS discounts when they become available, as well as an easy way to verify your status as a NHS employee.
How to Use Our Etihad Holidays Promo Codes
If you've found a code on our page that you'd like to use, here's what you need to do next. And you can also check out our video guide below as well:
- Click on the red tab next to the code that says, 'Get Code & Open Site'. This will first open a smaller window. Here you use another link to show the code and copy it to your clipboard. We'll then take you to their site
- Choose your flight or holiday package with your preferred date
- When you get to the payment stage, you will see a box where you can paste your Etihad Holidays discount code. Once it has been applied, they will take the discount off your total spend
- We also have links for their special offers and these are marked 'Click Here to Get Deal'. And that's all you need to do! The link will take you straight to their site, no code required
Top 10 Reasons to Book with Etihad Holidays
- They can take you to top travel destinations including Abu Dhabi, Maldives and Thailand
- They have lots of different types of holidays such as luxury Etihad all inclusive holidays, city breaks and beach family getaways
- You can secure your booking with a low £50 deposit per person
- They now offer flexible packages so you can amend your booking for free
- Their Etihad Guest program has so many benefits including travel rewards and exclusive discounts
- You can get a 10% student discount on flight bookings
- You can book airport transfers on their site too
- They are experts in these holiday destinations so can provide you with lots of tips and advice before you travel
- Your booking will be ATOL protected
- They now have an Etihad Wellness guide so you know you'll be safe whilst travelling in the current climate
How to Contact Etihad Holidays
If you want to get in touch, the Etihad Holidays contact number is 0345 600 8118. You can also contact them via the Live Chat function on their site. If you want to amend your holiday booking, you need to ring or email the team and they will help you. Their customer service team is available 24/7. You can find the most up to date reviews on Tripadvisor, and if you want to follow them on social media, here are the links:
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Booking with Etihad Holidays
If you know you want to holiday in any of the regions they fly to, then there are so many benefits. Not only will you enjoy top class accommodation and customer service, but there are also many ways to save. Frequent flyers can collect reward points and miles with Etihad Guest, or their 10% student discount could bring the cost of a flight down considerably. They may not be the cheapest holidays you'll find online, but thanks to low deposits and flexible booking, they can still be very affordable.