Even though their current range features many of today’s well-known fashion labels (including their own collections), you might be surprised to learn that they have partnered with some VERY highly regarded fashion houses over the years including Yves Saint-Laurent, Stella McCartney and Jean-Paul Gaultier. And yet from a company that can bring you collaborations with names such as these, they still remain very affordable indeed. Because as well as their own tempting ranges and designer names, you can save money on other top labels that every fashion-conscious person can’t be without. We’re talking Converse, French Connection, Nike, Roxy and Superdry for starters. So how do you find the lowest prices?
Firstly, let’s talk about our excellent La Redoute promo codes. You won’t always see these advertised on their own site, so if you want a secret discount of up to 40%, then you have to come to our page first. And you certainly won’t want to miss out on a saving that big.
And it’s always worth taking a look at their clearance and sale page once you do reach their site. With up to 50% off not only clothing but also homeware too, it’s a great place to stock up on fashion for all the family as well as great value home essentials.
But if you love shopping with La Redoute already, why not sign up for their newsletter? They drop all sorts of savings, all the time, so this is the best way to stay in the loop, making sure you don’t miss out on any extra La Redoute discount vouchers or special offers.
Is There a La Redoute First Order Discount?
New customers can often find La Redoute promotional codes here that can get you money off your first order, sometimes as much as 40%. All you need to do is remember to come here first before you finalise your purchase! Another tip is to register for their newsletter. If we don’t have any La Redoute discount codes currently available, signing up might result in them sending you a first order discount.
How to Use Our La Redoute Discount Codes
Once you have seen a code on our page, just follow our guide below on how to claim the discount:
- Start by clicking on the red tab next to the code that says, ‘Get Code & Open Site’
- On the next window, you will see a link that will reveal the La Redoute voucher code. Click on this and it will also copy it to your clipboard before we take you to their site
- Once you have completed your shop and put everything in the basket, go to the basket page
- On the right hand site, you will see a box where you can paste your La Redoute promo code. Do this, then click on ‘OK’. They will then take the discount off your total spend
- If you just want to look at their sale items, then use one of the links on our page that says, ‘Click Here to Get Deal’. You will be taken straight to their site as you won’t need an extra code
How Much Can I Save on My La Redoute Order?
To illustrate how one of these La Redoute promo codes works, here’s an example order (prices and discount correct at time of writing):
- Cotton Short Cami Pyjamas in Floral Print - £22
- Recycled Geometric Print Shirt - £48
- Lightweight Denim Mini Dress - £42
- Mirta Kilim Jute Cotton Corridor Rug - £150
- Indian Flower 100% Washed Cotton Duvet Cover - £35
Extra La Redoute discount voucher - Get 40% off
Order Total: £178.20
Total Order Saving: £118.80
What Do La Redoute Reviews Say?
They have a ‘Great’ rating on Trustpilot with many people praising the quality of the clothes, especially considering how affordable their prices are, and how efficient their customer service is.
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with La Redoute
- You can get huge discounts with their La Redoute promotional codes
- They often run sales with more than half price off a huge range of items
- They have a large selection of homeware listings as well as clothing
- They provide a free Click and Collect service
- They offer free returns
- They stock top brands including Nike, Converse, Superdry and Birkenstock
- They have a special range of sustainable and environmentally responsible garments and home items
- You can pick up tips and ideas from their Trending and Inspiration pages
- You can sign up to their newsletter to be the first to hear about exclusive offers
- You can apply for a credit account if you want to spread the cost
How Much is La Redoute Delivery?
They charge a flat £3.99 for Standard Delivery, with your items arriving within 7-10 working days. And if you are ordering bulky items, then the charge is £9.99. Delivery times for some furniture will vary as well, with sofas and beds taking between 6-12 weeks. The best value way to receive your order is by using their Click & Collect service that drops off your items at your nearest affiliated Parcelshop. This is free if you are spending £60 or more, or £2.99 otherwise.
Returns: If you want to return your items, just fill in the form provided, and drop off at a Hermes Parcelshop or Post Office, or use their Courier Collection service within 21 days.
Need to Contact Their Team?
The La Redoute contact number is 0330 303 0199, or you can also reach them via their Live Chat service, or by completing the email form on their site. They also have social media pages where you can find the latest updates as well as get in touch:
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with La Redoute
The huge choice of big brand fashion and homeware on their site is equally matched by the generous discounts available. These are in the form of either sale savings, or secret La Redoute discount vouchers and codes that you can access from our page. And what great codes they are too, with up to 40% off available. Other benefits of ordering from this company include free returns and a free click and collect service. When looking at the downsides, you may have a bit of a wait of up to 10 working days for your delivery, and free home delivery isn’t currently available. However, there are a lot more fashion sites to explore on our Clothing and Footwear page. This features a selection of our current discounts, and trendsetters can find discounts with names like Karen Millen and Simply Be.