- Free Weeks' Stay: Don’t settle for one week away. Make the most of their 2 for 1 offer on selected hotels and get your second week completely free. Alternatively, pay for two weeks and go away for a whopping three! This fantastic deal is super easy to get with our Mercury Holidays discount codes, so explore our active vouchers today so you don't miss out. Don’t say this holiday provider never gave you anything!
- Early Bird Bookings: If you’re a planner, you can book as much as 8 months in advance at Mercury Holidays. Ensure your flights, accommodation and holiday extras all in advance and have something to count down and look forward to. You can also get a great deal when you book early, so check out their early bird holidays today. When you check out our money saving codes, you might even get the opportunity to save more with our extra discount codes of up to 20% off!
- Last Minute Offers: Be spontaneous and book onto a range of incredible last minute deals. It’s time to get away; you deserve it. Find the best locations and prices right here and don’t hesitate or you’ll miss these low, low prices. When you book a last minute break, you can enjoy savings such as 40% off. Why not treat yourself to a spontaneous getaway right now?
- Solo Savings: If you are a single traveller, you can go on your travels with no single supplement which means that you are welcome to stay in a twin room and won’t have to pay anything extra for it. Go solo and enjoy a saving with our daily updated Mercury Holidays promo codes!
- Newsletter Discounts: Sign up to the E newsletter and you can stay up to date on last minute holiday deals and exclusive offers. You can sign up for free with your email and you will get regular updates on new packages as well as the latest savings. Signing up is super easy and you can cancel at any time.
Does Mercury Holidays Offer New Customer Discounts?
If you have just discovered Mercury Holidays, you have come to the right place for holidays, escorted tours and private tours available to book all over the world. Whether you want to relax on the tropical beaches of Thailand or go luxury shopping in Dubai, the world is your oyster. Search by flight times, temperature or simply A-Z to find the perfect destination for you. When we have new customer discounts available for you you will find them on our website however the best way to keep up to date on their incredible breaks is to sign up to their e-newsletter. This way you can get exclusive holiday deals sent straight to your inbox and see any new destinations or packages that take your fancy. We would recommend checking out the special offers section before you start booking as this is where you can get the best travel bargains.
Do Mercury Holidays Offer Student Discount Vouchers?
Whether you want to take a break from the constant studying, are looking to experience some culture with a gap year before your next course begins or are studying a language so want to immerse yourself in the lifestyle, Mercury Holidays can help you get a great deal on your trip. When student discount codes do come available you will find them on our website along with all of the latest deals for upcoming holidays. Alternatively if you happen to be travelling solo you are in luck because you can grab a saving regardless of your student status. Get a no single supplement on your booking so if you book yourself a comfortable twin room you can stay without having to pay a penny extra.
Do Mercury Holidays Offer NHS snd Blue Light Workers Discounts?
When you have a stressful day to day job, it is more important than ever to break away from the norm and take some time out for yourself and your family. What better way to do this than to get a change of scenery and take in some new culture with a holiday abroad. When NHS discounts become available, we will be the first to display them on our website but in the meantime why not book a longer stay and enjoy a few nights absolutely free. If you book a holiday for 14 nights you can get the second week free with Mercury long stay offers.
Is Mercury Holidays a Recommended Booking Service?
Mercury Holidays were established in 1980 so have 40 years experience in providing holidays, tours and cruises. They have so many happy customers that they have even won 34 British travel awards over the last 4 years. If you’d like to read up on how previous holiday goers found their experience, you can head over to their Trustpilot page where they have received 4.7 stars out of 5 and 79% of reviewers rating the brand as excellent. Reviewers have spoken positively about the customer service, ease of booking and flexibility.
Are Mercury Holidays ATOL Protected?
When you book a holiday through Mercury Holidays, you can be confident in the fact that they are members of ABTA and all holidays are ATOL protected. This means that you benefit from the ABTA assistance and code of conduct which protects your money in case of financial failure. When it comes to ATOL protection, a majority of the flights and flight inclusive holidays are protected. You can see the full details here about your ATOL certificate.
Top 10 Reasons to Book Your Holiday With Mercury Holidays
- No amendment fees
- Full financial protection
- 40 years worth of award winning holidays
- 24/7 in resort representation services
- Order a brochure absolutely free
- Price match guarantee
- Winners of 34 British travel awards
- Worry free Covid19 guarantee
- No single supplements
- Get a week free on long stay offers
How Much Can Typically Save With Mercury Holidays?
When you are booking the holiday of a lifetime, it is always more expensive than you think it will be. With our voucher codes this doesn’t have to be the case. We have shown you an example of an all inclusive holiday below so you can see exactly how much one of our promo codes could save you on your trip.
Monarque Fuengirola Park: £1289 (£542pp)
Based on an all inclusive holiday package of 7 nights for 2 guests flying from Gatwick airport in July.
Extra promo code - 20% off all inclusive stays (-£257.80)
Final holiday total: £1031.20 (£515.60pp)
Users Guide on How to Use a Mercury Holidays Voucher Code
If you are booking your holiday through Mercury Holidays, you are in luck because we have made it quick and simple for you to be able to save on your trip. All of the latest vouchers and discounts are displayed on our page so all that’s left for you to do is choose the one that will save you the most on the holiday of your dreams.
Once you have decided which code you’d like to use, click on ‘Get Code and Open Site’ to reveal the discount. It will then be copied to your device and the Mercury Holidays page will open so that you can start browsing.
Once you have selected your holiday, choose your room type, flights, transfers and extras and then you can use your all important code. At the bottom of your subtotal, there is a discount code box where you can paste your discount code in and click apply. This will discount your booking ready for you to enter your guest details and pay.
How Do I Contact Mercury Holidays?
If you need further assistance with your booking do not hesitate to get in touch. You can call 0800 781 4893 during their opening times which are Monday to Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 10am-10pm. There is also the option of filling out their online enquiry form where you can request a quote, make a booking enquiry, make a general enquiry or comment on the website.
If you would prefer, you can also send a letter to: Mercury Holidays, St John’s House, Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1YL.
Alternatively head to the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page where you can create a booking, ask a popular FAQ and keep up to date on new holiday destinations.
Conclusion - Should I Book My Package Holiday With Mercury Holidays?
When you are booking a holiday online, the main worries are protecting your money if anything goes wrong and making sure that your hotel and flights are organised for a stress free trip. Well if any brand knows how to keep holiday goers happy it’s Mercury Holidays. With over 40 years of experience they can offer you full financial protection with their ABTA and ATOL memberships and they have an excellent rating on Trustpilot from previous happy customers. What’s more they are backed with 34 British travel awards for best escorted tours, best rail holiday company and more. Although you can’t book any UK tours, there are loads of destinations to choose from abroad whether you prefer a warm relaxing time or an active escorted tour. We would fully recommend Mercury Holidays however if you’d like to browse our holidays abroad voucher codes category you can see the latest codes and deals for Easyjet Holidays voucher codes and Thomas Cook voucher codes.