How to Save on Your Fabrics and Sewing Supplies with Our Minerva Crafts Discount Codes
Sewing savings are easy to find on our page, and we regularly feature secret codes that can get you as much as 25% off selected product categories. For example, we may have a Minerva voucher code that gets you 25% off gauze cotton purchases. If you place frequent orders for Minerva fabrics, then it’s also well worth considering joining their Craft Club. It costs just £20 for an annual membership, and once you’ve signed up, you’ll then get 10% off all your orders. This is especially useful if you place regular large fabric orders, as the savings will soon add up. And for all those little sewing extras like threads, pins, zips, buttons and elastic, then make sure you visit their sale page first. This is a great source of very useful savings for all the essentials, perfect if you need to top up your sewing bag with some emergency stock. If you’ve never visited their site before, as well as an online store, it also acts as a social network for sewers, where you can submit posts of your work and follow the work of other sewing enthusiasts. So it’s pretty much a comprehensive sewing and savings service!
Is There a Minerva Crafts First Order Discount?
You can not only get 10% off your first order, but also all your other orders too, by joining the Minerva Craft Club. Subscription costs £20, but if you become a regular customer, then you can make this money back via the ongoing savings. And they will also donate 10% of the subscription cost to charity!
Is There a Minerva Crafts Student Discount Code?
If you are a student who is a committed crafter, then we'd suggest joining their Craft Club to save 10% on all your orders. If it's more a one-off purchase you're interested in, then you can see if we have a Minerva Crafts discount code here on our page, or check out their current sale savings. Lots more student discounts can be found on sites like Student Beans and UniDays if you're on the look out for other bargains.
How Do I Get a Minerva Crafts NHS Discount Code?
NHS workers can save 10% on all orders by signing up to their Craft Club, or you can find extra Minerva Crafts promo codes on our list that could get you up to 25% off your order. If you are interested in finding more info on NHS discounts, it's worthwhile registering with Blue Light Card too.
Are There Any Minerva Crafts Free Delivery Codes?
You can get Free Delivery on your order by spending £30 or more. If you are spending less and can't see any Minerva Crafts free delivery codes on our page, you can still make an extra saving by using one of our other codes.
What is the Saving on a Typical Minerva Crafts Order?
Here we've selected some items from their site to show you how these savings work (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Double Cotton Gauze Fabric 4m - £47.96 (£11.99 per 1m)
- Camelot Fabrics Acrylic Felt Fabric in Assorted Colours - was £9.99, now £3.99 in sale
- Crafter's Pick The Ultimate Glue - was £4.89, now £3.91 in sale
- Long Pearl Heads Pins in Black - were £3.79, now £3.03 in sale
Sub-Total (before sale savings): £66.63
Sub-Total (after sale savings): £58.89
Extra Minerva discount code: Get 25% off cotton gauze fabrics (-£11.99)
Order Total: £46.90
Total Basket Saving: £19.73
Many of the codes we have here are for specific types of products (such as gauze fabric), so it's always worth checking, especially if you are planning on placing a large fabric order.
How to Use Our Minerva Crafts Discount Vouchers
Along with our YouTube guide below, we've also collated some simple instructions on how to use our codes on the Minerva Crafts site:
- First, choose a Minerva Crafts voucher code from our list, then click on 'Get Code & Open Site'
- On the next window, you will need to click on the link provided to show the code. At the same time, we will also copy it to your clipboard. We'll then take you to the Minerva site
- Browse, then add your chosen items to the basket. Go to the checkout when you are ready
- On the checkout page, you will see a box on the right hand side marked 'Add a coupon/gift card'. Paste your Minerva coupon code here, then click on 'Add coupon'. The discount will then be taken off your sub-total before you pay
- We may also link to their sale page or another promotion on their site. These links will be marked 'Click Here to Get Deal'. You won't need a code as the items are already reduced in price
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Minerva Crafts
- They are a knowledgeable crafting specialist
- There is so much choice on their site, covering all areas of fabric and sewing
- You can get an ongoing 10% discount when you join their Craft Club
- They have a great sale page with lots of extra savings
- There is lots of inspiration and advice available on their site
- You can join the sewing community on Minerva and follow other crafters
- You can order Minerva fabric samples before you place your main order
- You can buy gift cards for loved ones who love their sewing
- You can enjoy Free Delivery when you spend £30 or more
- They have a free returns service
Minerva Crafts Delivery Costs and Returns Info
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 working days) is available if spending £30 or more (£2.99 if spending less) and Express Delivery (1-2 working days) is £4.99. The Minerva Crafts returns service is free and you can send back unwanted items within 30 days. Please ensure they are in their original condition.
How to Contact Minerva Crafts
You can either call their HQ on 01254 708068, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you want to see the latest Minerva reviews, they have an Excellent rating over on their Trustpilot page.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Minerva Crafts
This is a site for serious sewers who want a large choice and only the best specialist products. It's ideal if you are knowledgeable about sewing and know what you are looking for, but the layout of the site doesn't necessarily lend itself to beginners. This is also echoed in the savings available, with a 10% discount for club members much more suited to regular shoppers rather than those looking to make a one-off purchase. Our Hobbycraft codes might be more suited to crafting novices, or if you're looking for a different sort of craft voucher, then you can save on knitting supplies on our Deramores page. And there are plenty more arts and crafts discounts available on our dedicated category page too.