Find the Perfect Outfit & Save on Plus Size Fashion at Navabi
Looking for even more discounts? We've got plenty of extras right here!
Can I Get a Navabi First Order Discount?
New customers can enjoy lots of sale and clearance savings on their site, with more than half price off many items. Or you may be able to find a Navabi first order discount code on our page that can get you 15% off your order.
Is There a Navabi NHS Discount Code?
There are lots of great discounts in their online sale for NHS workers to enjoy. But if you are looking for an extra Navabi discount code, please check the list above to see what's currently available - we sometimes have a code that gets you 15% off your order, so make sure you don't miss out on this if it's available. It's also a good idea to register with Blue Light Card if you haven't already. Membership if open to lots of public sector professions including NHS workers, and you can access extra UK retail discounts.
Do You Have a Navabi Student Discount Code?
If you are a student on a budget, we'd first recommend checking out their Sale and Almost Gone pages for the best discounts (see above for more details). And you should also see our current list of Navabi discounts to check if we have an extra codes available. Students should also register with Student Beans and UniDays to make sure they can get easy access to all the latest UK student discounts.
What Could I Save on a Typical Navabi Order?
We've compiled a list of some fantastic discounted items on their site to show you how great these savings are (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Annalisa Longline Shirt - was £81, now £33
- Levi's Cotton Logo T-Shirt - was £23, now £8
- Scarlett & Jo Floral Mesh Cocktail Dress - was £203, now £98
- Zizzi Animal Print Hooded Sports Jacket - was £102, now £49
- Annalisa Straight Leg Jeans - were £83, now £33
- Kekoo Asymmetric Top - was £87, now £27
Sub-Total before discounts: £579
Order Total after discounts (not including delivery): £248
Total Basket Saving: £331
And as you've probably already worked out, this is more than 50% off the original price. In fact, many of their sale items have as much as 70% off taken off the original cost. And with hundreds of items available, your total saving could soon add up.
How to Use Our Navabi Discount Codes
For those of you new to our codes, here's a breakdown of how to use and access the different savings found on our page. And we've also included our helpful video guide too:
- To use a code, start by clicking on the red button marked 'Get Code & Open Site'. This will first open a smaller window. Here you will need to click on the link provided to see the code. It will also be copied to your clipboard before we re-direct you to the Navabi site
- Add your items of choice to your basket. When you are ready, double check your order on the basket page, then go to the checkout. You need to register or sign in first
- Paste your Navabi voucher code in the box provided at the checkout and they will then take the discount off your total spend
- To access a sale discount from our page, you will need to use the deal link provided. This will be labelled 'Click Here to Get Deal'. It will take you straight to the sale or clearance page that is detailed here
- Because these items are already discounted, you won't be given a code. The saving will get taken off automatically at the checkout
How Do I Find the Latest Navabi Offers?
We list the latest offers here on our page, and you can just use one of the links to visit their site. If you'd like to be notified of the latest promotions, we suggest registering for their customer newsletter too. You can do this by using the newsletter box at the bottom of their homepage.
When is the Next Navabi Sale?
Their online sale is available all year round and they regularly add seasonal stock to the selection so the choice is ever-changing. You can usually expect extra sale items to be available in the run up to Christmas, especially around Black Friday. And as with most retailers, they also have big January sales too.
Are There Any Navabi Secret Sales?
We often have links to secret sale pages right here. Just check the list of current Navabi vouchers to see what you can find. And if you sign up to receive their customer newsletter, this also means you get access to exclusive promotions before anyone else. So basically, another secret sale!
Where Are the Latest Navabi Reviews?
It's easy to access the latest Navabi customer reviews on either Reviews.io or Trustpilot. These can give you a good idea of what to expect when it comes to customer service, delivery times and what might happen if you have a query or want to send back a return.
Top 10 Reasons to Shop at Navabi
- Sometimes plus size ranges can be a bit of an afterthought, but this company focuses on quality as well as style. Because everyone deserves the best choice
- The sheer amount of items available on their site - over 10,000 styles, in fact - means you can get just as much choice whatever size you are
- The very generous sale discounts, with as much as 70% off a huge range of designer garments
- Buying clothing online can be tricky, but their fashion advice page means you can get help with fit and style from the comfort of your own home
- You can check what's currently trending with their very handy weekly bestseller list on the homepage
- This is THE place to buy the best quality plus size wardrobe essentials, with a huge choice of tees, jeans and other casualwear
- Their range of plus size workwear is unrivalled, making sure you stay comfortable and stylish at the office
- This is the site to visit if you need something fancy for a party, wedding or other celebration, thanks to their huge choice of occasionwear
- Because everyone deserves designer fashion if they want it and plus size shoppers are no exception
- And if you need a bit of extra fashion inspiration, you can check out their blog before you buy
What Are the Navabi Delivery Charges?
All UK deliveries are currently charged at a flat rate of £9.99 for a DHL Express service. However, this is a fast service that means your items will be with you within 1-2 working days. They also offer a free returns service, and you must send back your items in their original condition within 14 days. Please contact their customer service team using the details below if you would like to return an item.
Are There Any Navabi Free Delivery Codes?
When Navabi free delivery codes become available, we'll make sure we list them here so you can access them easily. If you can't find one right now, you can still save either with another Navabi voucher or code from our page, or by enjoying one of the many sale discounts available.
Need to Contact Navabi?
Have a problem with your order? Or maybe just need a bit of advice? Don’t worry, their customer care advisors are on hand to help. Get in touch by giving them a ring on +49 711 7252 30 46 78. You can also message them via their Facebook page, as well as get in touch using their other social media platforms:
Need to Know Guide to Shopping with Navabi
How Do I Get Online Fashion Advice? - It's no secret that buying clothing online is a tricky business, and that's often why returns are pretty commonplace. But when you order with Navabi, you can go one step further in ensuring your fashion is a good fit for you. They have put together a dedicated Fashion Advice section on their site if you have concerns, or just want a bit more info on sizing and fit before you buy. Here you will find fit guides for jeans and lingerie and advice on how to dress depending on your body shape. They also have a tool where you can click on your body shape description, and they will bring up a selection of items that will suit you.
What Designers Do They Stock? - What makes this site stand out from the rest is the sheer amount of designer names they stock. Over 200 in fact! Exclusive to Navabi are plus size designers like Annalisa, Manon Baptiste, Yoona and their own Navabi Collection. But they also stock other labels including Mango, Elvi, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Boheme and Spanx.
What Styles of Plus Size Clothing Do They Sell? - They cover anything any modern wardrobe could need including casualwear, workwear and occasionwear. And to compliment your clothing, they also stock a great range of plus size lingerie and hosiery, and shoes and other accessories. Their best-selling categories include a fantastic choice of seasonal coats and knitwear, so this is the place to visit if you need some fine quality wardrobe staples that will see you beyond more than one season. Think a stylish trench coat that you can pair with many different outfits, or a blazer for the office that will also go with your jeans. And with sizes between 14-32, they've got something for everyone.
Conclusion: The Pros and Cons of Shopping with Navabi
This is the place to come for the classics - a well-fitting pair of jeans that will last, a gorgeous party dress that is flattering and luxurious, or just a good quality plain white tee. Inexpensive fast fashion may have it's place, but if you're looking for plus size clothing that will go the distance, then Navabi is an excellent choice. Of course, with quality and designer names also comes higher prices, so if you are on a budget and need something to just see you through the summer holidays, they could be out of your price range. Another downside is that Navabi delivery charges are quite high compared to other online retailers, so it's important to factor this is when working out total costs and value for money. But if you're after one or two high quality plus size wardrobe essentials, this company is a great choice.
Save and Raise Money for Charity at the Same Time!
Did you know that here at My Favourite Voucher Codes, we give 20% of our profits to a different charity every month? And when you use one of our codes to make an online purchase with Navabi, you'll be contributing to this. You don't need to do anything else - just using our links and then placing an order means you'll be helping. You can find out more about who we donate to on our Charities page, and just go to our homepage to vote in this month's poll to decide who will get the next donation.