Can I Get an NCP New Customer Discount?
The best way to get an introductory discount is to download the NCP ParkPass app. This will give you 10% off your parking for the first month and from then on, you'll still get access to lower fees at selected parking locations. Plus, it may also be possible to access a code here that can get you an additional 20% off for the first week! Check our page before you book too, in case we have a one-off NCP new customer discount available, but you could find codes that will get you an extra 10% off at specific car parks as well.
Is There an NCP NHS Discount Code?
For ongoing parking discounts, we highly recommend NHS employees use the NCP ParkPass app. This will get you 10% off all your parking for the first month of usage and then lower prices at certain locations after that. But if you need cheaper parking for a specific location, it's also worth checking with us first to see if we have any extra NCP codes that can get you 10% off. Another thing we suggest is registering with Blue Light Card. This scheme adds new NHS discounts all the time, so it's possible they may offer an NCP discount in the future.
Is There an NCP Student Discount Code?
Students looking for lower parking costs should either pre-book their parking space via the NCP site, or download the ParkPass app to get 10% off for the first month. It's also a good idea to keep an eye on the discounts available with sites like Student Beans and Unidays in case an extra NCP student discount code drops.
How Much Could I Save on My NCP Parking?
The amount you save will depend on your booking dates, the location, and the type of car park you want to park in (the latter is most relevant when you are booking airport parking). An example booking with an NCP Birmingham Airport discount code might go as follows (price and discount quoted is correct at time of writing):
1 week booking at NCP Birmingham Airport - from £54.99
Extra NCP promo code: Get 10% off NCP Birmingham Airport bookings
New Price: From £49.49
Total Saving: from £5.50
If you are planning on making regular parking bookings, then we also suggest looking into their ParkPass app as this can get you 10% off all bookings for the first month, or even one of their season tickets for lower ongoing rates.
How to Use Our NCP Promo Codes
It's easy to claim your saving when you follow our guide. And you can also get extra assistance with our handy YouYube video on how to use our codes.
- Choose an NCP voucher code from our page, then click on 'Get Code & Open Site'
- Before we take you to their site, a smaller window will pop up first. Here you need to click on the next link provided to view the code. It will also be copied to your clipboard. We'll then re-direct you to the NCP page
- You will see a booking form where you can select your dates. Here there will also be a box where you can paste the NCP discount code. Complete the form, and they will then bring up a number of booking options for you
- Choose your parking option, then select 'Book Now'. You can either sign in or register, and then pay the discounted price for your parking
- You might also see links on our page that are marked 'Click Here to Get Deal'. You won't be given an NCP code when you click on these as the deals will already have a discount applied before you book
Top 10 Reasons to Book Your Parking with NCP
- They have more parking spaces in the UK than anyone else
- You can use their online Route Planner to book all the spaces you need in advance
- Pre-booking discounts are always available
- They have lots of different options for cashless payment
- Regular customers can buy online season tickets
- You can get 10% off for a month with the NCP ParkPass app
- Businesses can save more on parking for clients and employees with a Gateway card
- You can register for their newsletter to access even more offers
- You can book parking for events such as festivals and attractions
- Because of their size and experience, they have a top customer service team
NCP Live Chat and Help Centre
If you’ve encountered any problems booking your parking space, their online Help Centre is a useful resource for all your FAQs. If you’d like to get into direct contact with one of their team, please use the Live Chat function on their site and they can answer questions and resolve any issues. If you are already in one of their car parks and need some help, please call 0345 050 7080.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Booking with NCP
Before you even take price in account, NCP has a huge advantage over its rivals by its sheer size. They are the biggest parking provider in the UK, with so many city centre, town centre, event and airport parking options to choose from. This means that wherever you need to park, you'll probably find a very convenient spot when you pre-book in advance. But the other main thing they have going for them is price. There are so many ways to save when you book in advance, including their fab ParkPass app. And it's possible to find a discount whether you need to make a one-off booking or have to find regular cheap parking for a daily commute. In terms of downsides, we suggest those looking for airport parking widen their search a bit, as there are lots of other airport parking options and prices available with a larger number of providers. We have a special Airport Parking page devoted to this, or you can just search for the particular airport you need to park at. If you want city centre or town centre parking, you can also get quotes here from providers like Q-Park and JustPark.