Many of their pieces are made with semi-precious stones and their initial necklaces and bar necklaces are incredibly popular. Since the company’s inception it has partnered with big names such as Topshop, but ordering direct with them is the easiest and best value way to purchase. Got a particular item in mind when you visit their site? Before you confirm your order on one of those wishbone necklaces, make sure you’ve explored all the options available to save. As well as the Orelia promo codes we list right here, there are a couple more ways you can get better value from your boutique jewellery purchase…
- Get 10% Off Your First Order: For those who have yet to place an order on their site, make sure you register to receive their newsletter. Not only will this keep you in the jewellery loop, but you’ll also get 10% off that first order with their exclusive Orelia discount codes for new customers.
- Join Their Loyalty Programme: Once you’ve bought your first item using our Orelia discount codes, it will be difficult not to return to their site on a regular basis to build up your collection. And if this proves to be the case for you, you must sign up to their online loyalty programme. Collect points by not only spending money but also by sharing stuff on social media, celebrating your birthday and referring friends to Orelia. The more you save, the more benefits you can access, with free delivery, 20% off Orelia promo codes and free necklaces available.
- Sale: Check the sale page for up to 80% off the original price with popular huggie hoops and layered necklaces all at discount prices.
- Gift Vouchers: want to give a gorgeous gift but dont know what your lucky recipients size or style is? With a gift voucher they can pick their own piece and can receive their voucher by email within 2 hours of purchase.
- Outlet: Get stunning jewellery all year round with 50% off featuring discontinued lines and past season collections.
Can You Get Free Delivery on Your Order?
All you have to do to get Free Delivery or Free Click & Collect is spend £25 or more with our Orelia promotional codes – it’s that simple. But if you do end up spending less, then Standard Delivery only costs £2.95. Next Working Day Delivery is charged at £5.95. Returns can be sent back within 14 days, with the exception of earrings. Their returns address is:
2 Railway Approach, 7
Track Your order: Track your delivery through Royal Mail Tracking and access your tracking number or your order email.
Orelia was launched in 2007 as a jewellery brand that used semi precious components and charms at an affordable price. Their jewellery first started stocking in Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Circus and the first office finally set up base in Brighton. They now stock worldwide getting their inspiration from cultures around the globe creating beautiful jewellery for all. Below you will find some handy information on the types of jewellery they sell:
Trending: shop the collection of the hottest trending jewellery with ear cuffs, necklaces, chains and ear parties all available.
Necklaces: whatever your style, find a necklace in gold or silver whether you like the dainty or statement look, shop a charm necklace, spiritual necklace choker or initial necklace. These have been created to look beautiful on their own or layered for a different look every time
Earrings: The earring collection is Orelia's customer favourite category with both gold and silver plated styles. Choose from hoop earrings, huggie hoops, ear cuffs, and studs. These come in dainty styles to wear everyday, perfect for multiple ear piercings and in statement styles to colour match with outfits or for a special occasion.
Hair: Pimp up your barnet with the wide range of hair accessories. Whether you want to create a complex updo or just add some quick colour to your hair down, choose from pearl hair barrettes and slides, turban headbands, hair ties and headbands at a great price.
Other Accessories: get a stylish and safe place to store your jewellery with the range of boxes and stands. These start in travel size, perfect for rings and earrings and will fit in your handbag and go up to a large oval size which is more appropriate for taking on holiday in a suitcase and will store enough jewellery for you to keep changing up your look.
Travel in style with the range of luggage tags, card holders and passport holders available in muted taupe and blush colours as an elegant and trendy travel accessory.
Luxe: For an injection of glamour, shop the luxe collection of fine jewellery, made out of 925 sterling silver based and either 18 carat or 925 silver plated pieces. The designs are still classic styles loved by customers but with an injection of luxury for a piece that can be worn everyday for years to come. Each item comes in a gift box with huggie hoops, tusk necklaces and crystal detail jewellery all available in luxe silver or gold.
For written queries either before or after using our Orelia discount vouchers, you can email email@example.com or fill out the online form. Their contact number is 01273 675556.
For news, updates and exclusive discounts delivered straight to your inbox, click on the links below to follow the brand on its social media channels.