Top Tips on How to Save on the Best Hiking Clothes With Our Outdoor Look Discount Codes
- If you are on a tight budget, we recommend you finding your top hinking gear in their latest sale, where the latest equippment will be reduced by a significant amount ready for your purchase.
- Be sure to look out for their flash sale codes, as you could save up to an extra 10% on your order just by applying one of these to your basket.
- Do you only have £5-£10 spare per item? Not to worry, Outdoor Look has got an under £5 and under £10 category page, where you will find all their heavily reduced items, and won't be tempted by more expensive products on their site.
- Last but not least, if you are investing in outdoor gear for the whole year but wish to break your payments up, simply check out with Klarna for an interest free buy now, pay later option or spread your payments.
Is There an Outdoor Look New Customer Code?
You can find the latest codes on our page, and these often get you an extra 10% off your order, or money off specific outdoor brands. We also recommend registering for their customer newsletter to access new savings as soon as they arrive.
Do You Have an Outdoor Look Student Discount Code?
Students could get an extra 10% off brands such as Regatta if they use an Outdoor Look promo code from our page, or visit their site to see if they have any codes advertised on their homepage. It's also a good idea to keep an eye out for new discounts on sites like UniDays and Student Beans too.
Is There an Outdoor Look NHS Discount Code?
One of our top tips is to now always check for NHS discounts whichever site you want to shop with, because so many retailers now offer them. With OutdoorLook, we recommend seeing what codes are on our page or their site, as they regularly have ones that get you an extra 10% off selected purchases. And there are also lots of bargains to be found on their sale page too. But if you do work for the NHS, make sure you're also registered with Blue Light Card to access lots more exclusive NHS discounts.
Are There Any Outdoor Look Free Delivery Codes?
Free delivery is available on UK orders of £50 or more. Or if you are spending less, then you can either check our page for any extra Outdoor Look free delivery codes, or see if we have another type of code that can get you money off your purchases.
How Much Could I Save on My Outdoor Look Order?
Here's an example basket that showcases some of our codes and sale prices so you can see some potential savings (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Trespass Ochil 20 Litre Adjustable Backpack rucksack - RRP £40, now £19.16
- Joules Clothing Women's Vicky Knitted Sweater Jumper - RRP £39.95, now £31.63
- O'Neill Mens O' Short Sleeve Organic Cotton Graphic T-Shirt - RRP £19.99, now £16.70
- Regatta Women's Lady Bainsford Waterproof Leather Walking Boots - RRP £96, now £51.98
- Regatta Boys' and Girls' Foxfire Junior Rubber Wellington Boots - RRP £25, now £12.50
Sub-Total (before savings): £220.94
Sub-Total (after savings): £131.97
Extra OutdoorLook voucher code: Get an extra 10% off all Regatta footwear (-£6.45)
Order Total: £125.52
Total Basket Saving: £95.42
As you can see, with this retailer it's possible to double up on your saving power, as this particular code can be used with sale items as well as full-priced items!
How to Use Outdoor Look Promo Codes
So if you've never used one of our codes before, here's what you do next (and you can also get guidance from our YouTube video below):
- Start by clicking on the tab marked 'Get Code & Open Site'
- When the smaller window appears, use the link provided to view the OutdoorLook discount code. This will also copy it to your clipboard. Once this is done, we'll take you to their site
- Add your items to your basket, then go to the checkout when ready. Underneath the list of items, you will see a discount code box. Paste your Outdoor Look voucher or code here and click on 'Apply'. They will then take the saving off your total order amount
- To access the sale items and other promotions from our page, these will be highlighted with links that say, 'Click Here to Get Deal'
- You won't need a code for these as this type of Outdoor Look discount gets taken off automatically
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Outdoor Look for your Hiking, Snow Sports and Cycling Gear
- They stock outdoor clothing and accessories for the whole family
- They sell all the top outdoor brands including Karrimor, Joules, The North Face, Under Armour and Quiksilver
- They have a huge range of top quality workwear too
- Their codes can save you money on sale items as well as full-priced items
- It's easy to find the best value items with their under £5 and under £10 pages
- You can get outdoor advice and tips from their lifestyle blog
- You can request a physical catalogue by post if you prefer
- They have hundreds of great reviews on Feefo, with a 4.5 star overall rating
- You can now spread your payments with Klarna
- You get Free Delivery with a £50 minimum spend
Delivery and Returns for Outdoor Look
All the items listed on their site are stocks they have available right now so you will never have to wait too long for your order to arrive. UK Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days (£3.99), or for more urgent orders there is CollectPlus 1 Business Day (£5.99) where you can arrange to pick it up from an affiliated shop, or UK Express Delivery (£5.99). If you’d like to access free delivery, then those local to the Macclesfield area can arrange to pick up their order from their base at no extra cost. They have a 30 day returns policy where you can send back your unwanted items for a refund via the CollectPlus service or by post.
Contact Details for the Customer Services Team at Outdoor Look
Getting in touch with their HQ couldn’t be easier – email email@example.com or write to Brookes UK Ltd T/A Outdoor Look, PO Box 352, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 0WA. If you’d like even more info before making your order, follow them on Twitter for more offers news or visit them on Facebook for links to outdoor-themed blog posts and tips. And you can also message them directly on this page too.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Outdoor Look for Hiking Accessories and Oudoor Sports
If you're thinking of stocking up on outdoor clothing for a trip, we'd always recommend going with a specialist retailer like Outdoor Look. This is because quality should be your priority, but they also combine this with great value. It's easy to find discounted items on their site, and it's also incredibly easy to find the cheapest listings by using their £5/10/20 and Under pages. But another plus point is that when their codes do become available, they can often be used with items that are already discounted. This is actually quite unusual for online retailers, so if you see a code you can use, we suggest bagging more than a few outdoor bargains on their site while you can. Another advantage they have over their competitors is that their range of brands includes some casual and sports brands you might not find with other outdoor specialists. These include names like Joules, Roxy and O'Neill. This means you can stock up on some excellent indoor fashion while you're there too!