Book a Room for Less with Our Top Money-Saving Tips & Hints for The Clermont
Even as you experience a slice of luxury while on business or holiday, you’re guaranteed a room that will be ready to deliver everything that you will demand at the very best rate using The Clermont voucher codes featured here on our site. So why not keep reading along to discover more specific details of how you can save on your accommodation as you get the most out of London? We’ll point you in the right direction where you can find secret-money saving deals to help maximise your budget.
- Cut out the middleman by booking directly from their website where they guarantee the very best rates plus access to their website. When you directly make your room reservation with them, you’re guaranteed an exciting range of benefits you can’t find anywhere else.
- Check out their Special Offers page for updates on their latest promotions that are usually available all year round. Most of these bargains are usually summarised here on our page by our deal hunters to ensure that you have an effortless experience when searching for them.
- Subscribe to their email newsletter to receive communication about their latest offers plus other bargains exclusively meant for you. They promise to only send you the good stuff, plus you’ll never miss a deal again when you star their messages.
- Sign up to become a member of The Clermont to enjoy a range of exclusive offers and bargains which includes a 15% discount off all the bookings you’ll make forever. This is by far one of the best ways to ensure that you increase your savings on all your stays with them.
- If you find a similar room for a better price somewhere else, let them know within 24 hours and you’ll receive the best rate plus an additional 10% discount. Check out their Price Guarantee page to find out more details on how you can claim.
- Book 10 rooms or more as a group to enjoy a range of exclusive benefits meant for group reservations. This option is available for both leisure and business stays, with more details about all the benefits you’ll receive available on their Group Bookings page
Step by Step Guide on how to use our The Clermont discount codes
- To use our promo code online, first, go through the list of the vouchers listed here on our site and pick a code you would like to use among the several available. Tap the ‘Get Code & Open Site’ button found under the code that you’ve chosen and a new pop up window will appear on the screen where you’ll ‘Click to Reveal and Copy Code’.
- You’ll be redirected to The Clermont website where you’ll click on the ‘Book Now’ button found at the top of their webpage and a drop down bar will appear where can specify the hotel’s location, check in and checkout dates, and the number of guests who will be visiting.
- On the drop-down bar next to where you’ll specify the number of visitors, there is a box labelled ‘Promo code?’. Paste your code in the box under the space written ‘Enter here’ then click ‘Book a Room’ and the list of available rooms will appear where you can choose the one you’d like to reserve by clicking the ‘Book’ button found below the room’s details.
- The discount code pasted earlier will be automatically applied to your reservation such that you’ll only have to specify your details requested and payment method to finalise the transaction.
- To save with our other offers that do not need a promo code to enjoy a discount, tap on the ‘Click Here to Get Deal’ and you’ll be redirected to the hotel’s page where the bargain has been posted.
Typical Basket Savings with a 20% off The Clermont Promo Codes
To show how much savings you can get with our discounts, we booked an 8 nights stay for 2 adults and 1 child in a Studio Suite at their Charing Cross property. The room comes with 1 king-sized bed and 1 sofa bed and is generously sized plus has a lounge area. It’s also equipped with everything one needs to have a comfortable stay in the city including an in-room laptop safe, smart TV, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary toiletries, salon hairdryer, laundry service, complimentary mini-bar, bathrobe & slippers, and fast free Wi-Fi. In addition to reserving the room, we also opted to enhance our stay with breakfast for the 3 guests for the entire 8-nights stay. The total cost of the goods and services are summarised as follows:
Studio Suite - 1 room, 8 nights, 2 adults, 1 child: £3499.00
Breakfast-8 nights, 2 adults, 1 child: £224.00
Total cost before discount: £3723.00
Total cost after 20% discount: £2978.4
Total savings: £744.60
Are There any The Clermont Student Discount Deals?
Whatever you’re celebrating, whether it’s an achievement at college, a birthday, or just a good excuse to catch a break from your busy school schedule, you can do it in style under a tight budget using The Clermont discount vouchers we've availed meant to save you money plus make your stay comfortable. They have spaces that will work for you and your friends when on a group trip under their amazing range of accommodation packages plus you can order complimentary breakfast, also eligible for a great bargain with our promo codes, to fuel the whole crew throughout the day before you head out to explore the huge spectrum of sites to see. Even you experience a touch of luxury on a budget at their hotels, you also stand a high chance to cut down on your other holiday costs as their properties are located at the heart of where everything happens may it be the classic pub experience or popular sites frequented by both locals and tourists. To fetch more discounts on your accommodation, you could also sign up and verify your student’s status with UNiDAYS and StudentBeans where they have deals exclusively reserved for students.
Are There any The Clermont NHS Discount Codes?
NHS workers will find so much amazing deals among The Clermont promo codes we have waiting to be used to uncover a range of premium accommodation packages for a refreshing stay in London. With a wide range of rooms to choose from, they have something for you that you can reserve at the most affordable rates using our vouchers whether travelling solo, with family or with friends. Did you also know that their facilities are located near London’s must-visit sites? Meaning you’ll not only save on your stay with them but also get to conveniently explore the best restaurants, discover secret locations where the shows and movies you love have been filmed, uncover wildlife, among many other interesting things you can only find in the city. Their deals get even better if you are travelling in as a group of friends or families with your colleagues as you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits when you book 10 rooms or more. To save more money, sign up with Blue Light Card and pick up great deals exclusively meant for NHS staff.
Can I get an over 60s discount code at The Clermont?
Our The Clermont promotional codes are available to all pensioners looking for cheaper ways to stay in London while on business or holiday. The voucher will help you with the best accommodation solution from their huge range of large rooms where you can relax, stretch out, and rest in total comfort. If you relish spending time with loved ones hence would like to travel together with them, you can book their connecting rooms using our bargains with more space enough to offer your whole team a comfortable stay while making it easier for you to spend more time together. Our discount vouchers are also redeemable on extras you order to better your stay such as breakfast, giving you the chance to save even more during your stay.
Can you get The Clermont New Customer Discount Code?
The best way to bag a deal to save on your first stay at their hotels is by signing up for their membership program which will grant you access to discounts both on your first and all other subsequent bookings. New visitors are also encouraged to book through their website to receive an exciting range of bargains that will significantly cost-cut their first visits.
Does The Clermont Offer Black Friday Deals?
If you’re thinking of an end-year holiday staycation in London, you can attain huge bargains on your accommodation with their annual Black Friday offers that happen in November. These are usually the biggest deals of the year that could earn you up to 50% savings off your stay regardless of whether you book a room at their Charing Cross or Victoria facility. Also, you could take advantage of these excellent promotions to plan your future stays in London for both business and leisure as they are redeemable on future bookings. Still, on planning ahead, you can choose to celebrate your special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries in style especially if they’ll be happening in December or earlier in the coming year by booking yourself a luxury stay in London at the lowest prices you could possibly find using their biggest special discounts of the year. To ensure you do not miss on their next Black Friday marvellous deals, subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll send you timely updates on when to get ready for savings galore.
Does The Clermont Get Good Reviews?
They are one of the fewest hotels with a 5 out of 5-star rating from visitors who gave their reviews on TripAdvisor. The central and convenient location of their facilities to London’s most popular destination is what has particularly earned them excellent commendations from customers. Clean, well-sized, and beautiful hotel rooms have also been mentioned among the reasons why most visitors had a fabulous time at their properties. When it comes to dining, they have plenty to offer including a sumptuous breakfast, an all-day menu option marked with a fresh seasonal British Cuisine, afternoon teas, and special dinners. Notably, visitors celebrating special days such as birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, weddings, among other occasions, report having encountered atmospheres tailored to their event. Overly, most visitors feel incredibly welcomed from the time moment they arrive at the Clermont to checkout.
Top 10 reasons on why to stay at The Clermont
- Their hotels are strategically located close to some of the most places where both locals and visitors explore art, culture, cuisine, shopping, and music.
- They have the perfect accommodation for everyone regardless of whether you’ll be travelling solo, with family or a group of friends. Furthermore, whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, they’ve got enough facilities to ensure you have a seamless experience right from the time of placing enquiry to checkout.
- Their rooms are equipped with plenty of amenities to ensure you have the most comfortable stay. Whether you choose a Studio Suite, Superior Room, Deluxe or Classic Room, you’ll find more than enough room amenities meant to introduce total comfort to your experience.
- If you’re holding a special event, you can create a personalised bespoke package with the help of their staff during both the run-up and the event itself. No matter the size, you’ll get to enjoy their special spaces dedicated to specific types of parties and events, coupled up with food fit for the mood.
- You’re guaranteed of experiencing a perfect stay at the most affordable rates that you can’t find in any other hotel located at the heart of London. Plus if you find the same room at a better price somewhere else, they promise to give you the best rate plus an additional 10% off your stay if you let them know within 24 hours.
- They have lots of all-year-round special offers that you could use to save up on your budget whenever you book a stay with them. You could also grab more awesome deals by subscribing to their membership programme that does not require you to pay any fees to enrol.
- You’ll enjoy total flexibility when you book with them directly, with the ability to amend your reservation or cancel it right up to 2 pm on the day you’ll be arriving. Plus, you can check-in when it’s convenient for you regardless of whether it’s in the middle of the night or mid-morning.
- They provide extra facilities for children including cots, extra beds, and a special diet. Furthermore, children aged 12 years or younger can stay for free with an adult while children aged 5 years or younger eat for free. One child aged between 6 and 12 years may enjoy free dining with each full paying adult.
- They have a professional customer care team who will always be at your service plus offer insights on some of the must-visit places if you’re new in London, some of which you never knew existed that you’ll soon tell all your friends about.
- Though not guaranteed, you can add special requests to your reservation in case you have any particular issues you would like addressed during your stay.
Conclusion: Does The Clermont Promise Ultimate Comfort During My Stay?
The Clermont is a lovely hotel that not only promises but also ensures you experience the most comfortable and amazing stay at the heart of London. Their rooms are extremely clean and well presented, with their other spaces being equally warm, welcoming and spotlessly clean. Their facilities are centrally located, within walking distance to most of the city’s major attractions, making it convenient for visitors to move around. You’ll love their all-day menu full of fresh and seasonal British cuisine plus multiple drink choices including their signature Bourbon and Amaretto options. With their all-year-round money-saving offers, you’ll never have to pay the full price for a premium stay plus we’ve got you covered with The Clermont discount codes to help you catch more huge savings. They’ll make your visit so special so that you’ll have no other option but to stay with them whenever you’re in London.
How Can I Contact The Clermont?
If you have questions about bookings and your stay that you can’t find answers to under their FAQ section, you can get in touch with one of their team members by writing an email to email@example.com or using the contact form available on the website. They are also reachable via the phone number 0207 523 5055 and their social media Facebook and Instagram channels.