Top 5 Money Saving Tips When Shopping with Thompson and Morgan
Seeing as you have come to our page first, then the first thing you need to do is check out our extra Thompson & Morgan voucher codes! This is an easy way to save a bit more on your order total, and examples of our codes include getting 2 for the price of 1 on selected product categories. The codes will change on a regular basis, so please take a look above to see the most up to date savings.
If you've already placed an order with Thompson and Morgan UK, then you could get 20% off your next purchase when you successfully Refer a Friend to their site. In fact, you'll get 20% off every time one of your friends places their first order, so start spreading the word!
Here's another great deal for regular customers. If you join their Gardening Club, then you'll get 10% off all your orders going forward. This is in addition to a nice welcoming present of £20 worth of Thompson and Morgan vouchers too. Membership only costs £10 for the whole year, so you can get your money back in just a few orders.
There is also lots to enjoy on their special offers page. Here you'll find multibuy deals along with their lowest prices and bestsellers, with some plants priced from just 20p each and packets of seeds from 99p.
And one last tip for all gardening enthusiasts: make sure you register for their email. Not only is this a great guide that will tell you about all their new seasonal arrivals, but they'll also send you exclusive Thompson and Morgan offers too.
Is There a Thompson and Morgan New Customer Code?
You can check the list of Thompson and Morgan discount codes on our page to see whether there is a new customer code available right now. Or if not, we'd suggest first time customers check out their current special offers. This is also a good starting point if you are new to gardening too, as you can easily see what's currently popular.
Can I Get a Thompson and Morgan Student Discount Code?
If you are a student who already loves gardening, then the best way to get an ongoing discount is to join their Gardening Club. This means you'll get 10% off all your orders going forward. We'd also suggest going to their offers page to see the lowest prices, as well as registering with Student Beans and UniDays for lots more student savings.
Is There a Thompson and Morgan NHS Discount Code?
We'd recommend garden-loving NHS workers join their great value Gardening Club. This way you'll get 10% off all your orders as well as extra vouchers to use on their site. It's also a good idea to take a look at the NHS discounts available with Blue Light Card. This scheme provides lots of extra savings with popular retailers if you are an eligible public sector worker.
Are There Any Thompson and Morgan Free Delivery Codes?
If one becomes available, we will list any active Thompson and Morgan free delivery code here. If you can't see one right now, it may still be possible to save money on your order total by using another Thompson and Morgan discount code instead.
How Much Could I Save on My Thompson and Morgan Order?
Here's an example basket to illustrate how the different savings on their site work (prices and discounts correct at time of writing):
- Nemesia 'Poetry' Plant - £9.99 (or 3 for £20)
- Salvia 'Purple and Bloom' Plant - £9.99 (or 3 for £20)
- Marigold 'Firebird' Plant - £9.99 (or 3 for £20)
- Viola 'Pot Pourri Mixed' 24 Plants - £10.99
- Tropical Clivia Miniata House Plant - £17.99
- Long Handled Bulb Planter - £22.49
- Aubergine 'Bonica' F1 Hybrid Seeds - £2.99
- Salvia 'Sahara Red' Seeds - £2.39
Sub-Total (before offer savings): £86.82
Sub-Total (after offer savings): £76.85
Extra Thompson and Morgan voucher code: Get 20% off your next order when you Refer a Friend (full-priced items only) (-£11.37)
Order Total: £65.48
Total Basket Saving: £21.34
How to Use Our Thompson and Morgan Discount Vouchers
Here we'll show you how you go about claiming your saving with the various types of Thompson and Morgan codes and deals:
- If you want to use a code from our page, click on the red button next to it that is labelled 'Get Code & Open Site'
- This will first open a smaller window. Here you will be asked to click on a link to show the Thompson & Morgan discount code. This will also copy it to your clipboard before taking you to their site
- Add your plants and seeds to the basket. On the basket page, you will see a grey box on the right hand side. Scroll down to the small box marked 'Do you have a voucher code?'. Paste your code here, then click on 'Apply'. They will take the discount amount off your order total
- In this same box, you will also see the prompt if you have been referred by a friend, if you have a Thompson and Morgan promotion key code, or if you are a member of the Gardening Club. If one of these refers to you, then just click on that link to claim your specific saving
- If you see a link on our page marked 'Click Here to Get Deal', this is usually for a special offer or other promotion that doesn't require a code. The link will take you straight to their site
- For more info about general codes and savings, please see our YouTube tutorial
Top 10 Reasons to Shop with Thompson and Morgan
- They have a huge range of plants, flowers and seeds to choose from
- They more than 150 years of experience in the field
- You can buy seed packets from just 99p
- They have a large range of house plants too
- You can join their Gardening Club and get 10% off all your orders
- You can claim a 20% discount every time you successfully Refer a Friend to their site
- You can access exclusive offers when you sign up for their customer newsletter
- They have some great customer reviews on Feefo
- There is lots of fantastic gardening advice on their site
- You can order a catalogue too if you prefer
How Much is Delivery?
Seed deliveries will cost £2.99 and orders of any other products cost £4.99. If your order includes seeds and products then you will incur a maximum cost of £6.99. Delivery of larger items will incur higher charges, but you will be advised of these before you check out. Delivery of in-stock items will usually take 3-4 working days. Their returns window is 14 days. Please contact their team in the first instance using the details below.
Need to Contact Thompson and Morgan?
Their customer care contact number is 0333 400 0033, or you can email them at email@example.com, or write via post to Customer Care, Thompson &, Morgan, Poplar Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 3BU. There’s also plenty to enjoy on their social media pages as well as other ways to message them online:
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of Shopping with Thompson and Morgan
Many online gardening retailers are more suited to experienced gardeners who know exactly what they want, but one of the best things about Thompson and Morgan is that it's great for beginners too. With an easy to understand layout and lots of gardening advice to read before you order, it's far from overwhelming if you're a novice. And if you are looking for savings, then their Gardening Club membership is great value. At just £10 a year, it's easy to make back your money just through the free members' vouchers alone! Unfortunately, they don't often have free delivery codes available or a minimum spend requirement for free delivery. However, you can still save money with the other discounts and codes that regularly appear here. You can find all our other gardening discounts on the Home and Garden page, or why not take a look at what's available with YouGarden or Suttons Seeds right now?