Ever put your heart and soul into a job and don’t get quite the feedback you’d imagined? We’ve translated a few emails from some ‘helpful’ clients to tell you what they really mean…
1. TRANSLATION: I don’t know anything about basic computer software
2. TRANSLATION: You may be a trained professional but I know more than you do (or think I do)
3. TRANSLATION: I want to spend as little money on this as I can possibly get away with
4. TRANSLATION: You work isn’t covered by my budget of approximately zero
5. TRANSLATION: I’ve haven’t paid that much attention to technological advancements since I left high school
6. TRANSLATION: I can afford to be disorganised but you can’t!
7. TRANSLATION: I’m a fabulous amateur photographer
8. TRANSLATION: I want you to do the perfect job in the shortest amount of time possible. That’s do-able, right?
9. TRANSLATION: Please engage your mind-reading skills to ensure you do a better job next time
10. TRANSLATION: I’m the only one authorised to use the word ‘final’ around here thank you very much!
One Thing That Doesn't Have a Double Meaning...Our Voucher Codes!
Don’t worry, there’s no reading between the lines with these savings…
Save 20% on your purchases with The White Company promo codes in their White Event (ends 25th May) - LAST DAY TODAY!
Enjoy 15% off your order with Me and Em shopping vouchers until 31st May
Use Hewlett Packard discount codes to get 10% off laserjet printers until 31st May
Spend £100 or more on a pushchair with Boots online vouchers and get 10% off your order (expires 31st May)
Save 15% on all full priced items when you use Joules discount coupons before 31st May
Save £50 when you spend £250 or more on furniture with Tesco promotional codes (expires 31st May)
By Anna Scott, 25th May 2015