- Enjoy big brand bargains and super savings when you shop in the Clearance section. Not only can you enjoy prices already lower than the RRP, but extra discounts on top totalling up to 50% off.
- You can access Pavers TV online, as well as on your TV at home. Many customers come online from their TV channel, where they showcase their collection of quality footwear and accessories. You can also order the catalogue online and browse their range yourself, in your own time.
- When shopping for shoes it’s always vital to get the right fit for your foot. With most of the population having foot alignment issues they are often unaware of, their Chiropody advice online is ideal before ordering.
- If you never want to miss out on a Pavers sale, the best thing to do is join their mailing list. Use your email address to subscribe and choose if you’d like to hear more about the women’s range, mens range or both and you can get regular promotions and news sent straight to your inbox.
- Not sure what you want to purchase yet or want to treat a friend or loved one to a Pavers Shoes gift? Well look no further than the Pavers gift card. These can be used for your online purchases and start at £20 going up to £75.
Do Pavers Shoes Offer New Customer Discount Codes?
If you have just discovered Pavers, you can expect shoes with comfort in mind that are great quality and affordable for everyone. So if this sounds like exactly what you need, why not see if you can save some money just for being a new valued customer. Pavers do frequently release money off codes so be sure to check above as this is where they will always be displayed. Typically a new customer discount will be from 10-20% off so it is definitely worth keeping an eye out for them. If you’d like to keep up to date with not just first order discounts but all of Pavers Shoes promotions, just sign up to their newsletter and have communications sent regularly to your inbox.
Do Pavers Shoes Offer Student Discount Codes?
Find your perfect footwear style even on a student budget. Whether you are looking for some comfort footwear to strut your stuff around campus in or you are looking to give the gift of some gorgeous Pavers classics to a friend or family member, student discounts are a great place to look to save on your order. Any codes for uni students, apprentices or youth discounts will be displayed above when they come available but if you’d like to save on your order right now, just head straight to the sale section where you can get 30% off the RRP plus a discount on this price as well!
Do Pavers Shoes Offer NHS Discounts?
Footwear is one of the most important things when you have a job which keeps you on your feet for hours of the day. So finding shoes that have comfort in mind as well as looking stylish is exactly what you need with the added bonus of affordability. Luckily Pavers can also provide an extra discount for all those that really need it with their Blue Light Discount. This is a way of saying thanks to all individuals working for the NHS, Emergency Services, Social Care or Armed Forces by giving them 10% off all orders. All you need to do is have a valid Blue Light membership and your unique code can be pasted into the promotions box at the checkout to discount your order.
Do Pavers Shoes Get Good Reviews?
The last thing you want is to purchase a new pair of shoes and the quality is not what you’d hoped. Well, Pavers has a great range of women’s and men’s footwear, bags and accessories with every style you could wish for and top notch quality. If you head over to their Trustpilot, 68% of reviewers agree that it is a 5 star worthy footwear brand with an overall score of 4 out of 5 stars. Pavers also reply to any not so perfect reviews to make sure that any problems get resolved as quickly as possible. Over on Reviews.io, the reviews are also positive with an overall rating of 3.22 out of 5 and 54% of reviewers recommending the brand to a friend.
Top 10 Reasons to Shop at Pavers Shoes
- Express delivery available 7 days a week
- Free standard delivery on orders over £60
- Get 30% off the RRP prices
- Shop big brand footwear for less
- Order a catalogue so you can browse the range from the comfort of your own home
- Get 10% off for all social care, NHS, emergency services and armed forces staff
- Want to try on some shoes in store? Use the store locator to find a store near you
- Head to the paver shoes blog for footwear tips and inspiration
- Get free chiropody advice to keep your foot health in tip top condition
- Great Trustpilot reviews
How Much Can I Save With Pavers Shoes Voucher Codes?
See for yourself how affordable a basket at Pavers Shoes can be. We have put together a full typical shop with one of our promo codes to show you exactly how much you could save:
Womens Wide Fit Slip on Clogs: £16.99 (Was £21.99)
Womens Wide Fit Stretch Sandals: £19.99 (Was £29.99)
Adjustable Mule Sandals: £19.99 (Was £27.99)
Pavers Shoe Care Kit: £8.99
Total without sale offers: £88.96
Total with sale offers: £65.96
Extra Pavers Shoes promo code - 20% off sitewide (-£17.79)
Total basket savings: £40.79
Step by Step Guide on How to Redeem Our Promo Codes at Pavers Shoes
Using one of our promo codes on the Pavers Shoes website is absolutely free and couldn’t be simpler. Find out how below:
Choose a great deal: find the best deal for your order by scrolling through the codes that we have available above. Some of them are deals such as seasonal sales and some are codes that you can use at the checkout to save money on your order.
Click through to Pavers: click on the button that says ‘Get Code and Open Site’ and this will reveal your secret code and copy it to your mobile, tablet or computer for you to use later. You will then be taken through to the Pavers website to start shopping.
Enter your money off code: once you have chosen your favourite shoes and accessories, head to the checkout where under your basket items you can paste your code into the ‘Gift card or discount code’ box. Click apply and your discount will be deducted from your final total. If you have any problems with your code, double check the terms and conditions to ensure that it is valid on the items in your basket. If you need more help with using our discounts, visit our YouTube channel for all of our latest money saving videos.
Can I Get Free Delivery on My Pavers Order?
Any UK Orders over £50 are delivered free, and orders under £50 cost £2.99. This service takes 2-3 days, but getting your order the next day is just £4.99 on all orders (order before 4:30pm). You also have the option to order online and collect it in store for free when you spend £50 or more. Pavers Shoes will get in touch with you when your order is ready to collect. How to Get Help and Advice at Pavers Shoes? If you need any assistance with choosing your shoes or ordering online, email the team on email@example.com or give their team a ring on 0344 844 0809. If you call out of usual working hours, call their 24 hour line on 0844 844 0203.
To get a more instant response, look for the ‘chat’ icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Enter your question and an advisor will send you a message as quickly as possible. Get social by following Pavers on their Facebook or Twitter where you can get quick responses for any problems or queries you might have. Or for shoespiration follow their Pinterest and Instagram.
Conclusion - Is Pavers Shoes Good to Shop at?
Pavers Shoes specialise in shoes with ultimate comfort that are good for your feet, stylish and aren’t going to break the bank. Get footwear for all of your needs, whether you are looking for a pair of summer sandals, a pair of everyday trainers or a pair of cosy evening slippers, each pair is made with comfort in mind. With up to 30% off the RRP of every pair of shoes as well as a sale section for even more money off, you can’t beat pavers for value for money. They have some great responses on Trustpilot and Reviews.io that give a great indication that they have lots of happy customer experiences. So enjoy grabbing yourself a deal with Pavers Shoes and if you want to see more of our footwear voucher codes, head to the Clothing and Footwear category or see the most up to date codes for Ugg and Hotter Shoes