If you are a regular user of online voucher codes, then you may well associate them with things like fashion savings and grocery bargains. But they can save you money on so much more. A large chunk of our regular monthly expenses can be put down to direct debits for things like gas and electric, broadband and insurance. So why don’t we spend as much time trying to save money on these as we do our latest pair of jeans or a new bag? Well, our MoneySupermarket discount codes are a great starting point if you want to make some changes to your monthly outgoings.
- Savings: Let’s ease you in gently by leaving those bills to one side for a moment and taking a look at something a little less stressful – your savings. If you think they could be working a bit harder for you, our MoneySupermarket discount vouchers can help. Browse current interest rates for savings accounts and ISAs, look for fixed rates or find an easy access savings option.
- Household Bills: You might not even realise it can be very easy to cut down on some of your largest direct debits and bills. Just taking a few minutes to do a price comparison can yield some very welcome results. And with MoneySupermarket, you can find a better deal on your Internet, TV, gas and electric as well as get tips on how to save more in the longer term.
- Discount Travel Insurance: Insurance is probably the thing you most associate with online price comparison sites. And with good reason. It’s one of the easiest things to switch and it can save you a huge amount of time finding you the lowest quote. You can now use our MoneySupermarket discount codes to reduce your expenses on all types of insurance including pet insurance, landlords’ insurance and breakdown cover.
Does MoneySupermarket Offer New Customer Discounts?
If you have just discovered MoneySupermarket, you are in the right place for finding the absolute best savings on your car, home, travel or pet insurance as well as the best energy deals, broadband and credit card deals. When there are MoneySupermarket discount codes for new customers available, you will find them on our website. As a new customer a great place to start would be the money made easy tab where you can find general hints, tips and hacks to help you save in all aspects of your life. You can also keep up to date on your credit score absolutely free to know exactly where you are with your finances.
Does MoneySupermarket Offer Student Discount Codes?
When you are working with a student budget and trying to figure out your bills for the first time, it is hard to know what provider to pick and the packages can be very overwhelming. So MoneySupermarket is here to help you find exactly what you need for less. When there are MoneySupermarket promo codes for students available you will find them live on our website but while you wait, you can check out the student broadband page for cheap deals in your area as well as useful information about getting a good deal on your student bank account and much more to help you through your student years.
Does Moneysupermarket Offer NHS Discount Codes?
It is a huge help on everyday finances to get your bills and policies as cheap as possible. So whether you are taking a holiday from your hectic working life and need some travel insurance or are looking for the best broadband deals to cater for the whole family, MoneySupermarket can help. When we have MoneySupermarket discount vouchers for NHS workers available, you will be the first to know when we display them on our website. In the meantime why not set up monitors on your energy, credit or car so that you never miss an MOT and always know when it’s time to switch your energy provider.
How to use MoneySupermarket Discount Vouchers
If you’ve seen an offer or MoneySupermarket discount code you want to take advantage of, here is our easy guide to claiming that discount or low price:
- Most of the savings available on this page will usually relate to a deal available on the MoneySupermarket site. This means the links will be labelled ‘Click Here to Get Deal’
- All you then have to do is click on the link we provide. This will take you to their site where you can then complete your price comparison, sign up and save
- If you’ve seen a special code on our page that gets you extra money off the advertised price, this will be labelled, ‘Get Code & Open Site’
- When you click on these links, another window will appear where you will be able to see the code. You can then visit their site from here and complete your price search
- When you are at the stage of processing your payment, you will see a discount code box where you can paste your code. Apply this, and you will then claim your saving.
Is MoneySupermarket a Recommended Brand?
When you are shopping around for a cheaper rate on your insurance, bills, broadband and more, you want to be sure that you really are getting the best deals possible. So we have taken a look at what other MoneySupermarket users had to say to help you decide if this is the site for you. 13 million customers already use the site to compare prices and you will always be shown the best options that MoneySupermarket has to offer so that you can make the right choice for you. Over on their Trustpilot, 74% of reviewers agree and have rated the brand as excellent with an overall score of 4.3 stars out of 5. Customers have commented on the significant savings, excellent customer service and simple process.
How Do Their Price Comparisons Work?
You might be wondering exactly how their site works and how it finds you a great deal so quickly. Well, their price comparison tool searches for personalised quotes based on the personal criteria you have given them. Once you have your quotes, they make it easy for you to organise them by price, provider or other features. Some of their price comparisons will refer to services that are subject to approval such as personal loans and credits cards. To save you even more time, they have an in-build Eligibility Checker so you can filter the ones you are most likely to be approved for. See, thanks to their hard work, they can save you time as well as money!
Does MoneySupermarket Do Credit Checks?
We mentioned their helpful Eligibility Checker above, but they have other tools available on their site that can help you find out more about your credit score. On their Credit Monitor page, you can check your credit score for free. If you have a bit more time to devote to your price comparison, it’s a good idea to do this first as it can give you a much better idea about your eligibility. And if you’d like more detailed info, you can even download a full credit report. Secondly, they have these tools available in app form too. This gives you all the essential info you need on the go, making the whole process even quicker and easier.
Top 10 Reasons to Use MoneySupermarket
- 9.2 out of 10 rating on Reevoo
- They work with top insurance companies like The Post Office and RAC
- Sign up and get fully personalised offers
- Handy reminders with energy, credit and car monitors
- Dozens of ways to save
- Always impartial
- Download the app available on Apple and Android
- Gets back to your contact within 2 working days
- Check out the help centre for full FAQ guides
- Frequent money off deals
How Do I Contact MoneySupermarket?
If you want to get in touch directly, their contact number is 0333 123 1983. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an online ticket so they can get back to you. Please use the contact form on their site and choose from general enquiry, travel insurance enquiry, website enquiry, other insurance enquiry, data request or make a complaint for the contact form that you need. Their customer service contact address is MoneySupermarket House, St David’s Park, Ewloe, Flintshire, CH5 3UZ. MoneySupermarket hopes to get back to you within 2 working days however if you’d like a quicker response, you can contact them via direct message on their Facebook, Twitter or YouTube channels.
Conclusion - Should I Use MoneySupermarket for Price Comparison?
If you are looking for more ways to save on your everyday bills and insurance policies, MoneySupermarket is the place where you can find personalised offers that are tailored to what you need. They give impartial options as well as monitors and alerts so that you never miss an MOT, get your credit score report for free and find out when it’s time to switch providers. As far as value for money, you can be confident that you are being presented with the best prices for your preferences and you can always keep an eye on the super saver deals for even more of a discount. Their excellent Trustpilot reviews show that there are lots of happy customers and if you are not 100% happy with your policy or offer, MoneySupermarket strives to get you a resolution within just 2 days. If you love comparing prices with MoneySupermarket why not check out our services and safety products category and see the latest codes for Alpha Travel Insurance and People’s Energy Company.